Most challenging anal toy?

for reference:
The Intimidator

3 Likes

This is a great toy. I have used this on hubby (although had to build up to him taking it) and I love having it inserted when we have sex. The feeling of being stuffed is amazing and it’s the closest I have been to being DP’d

1 Like

We recently bought (after saving up for it) the Njoy Pure Wand from Lovehoney for my partner to use to give himself prostate orgasms (we had used some dildos before but nothing quite like the Njoy pure wand) and we were curious if any other couples/men had used it and had any similar AMAZING experiences with it?

The way that my partner used it was that he spent over an hour very carefully and slowly trying to use it in a way that felt good and then he had the most ridiculous (it was the craziest thing I’d seen in years) orgasm (without ejaculating) that was literally 4 minutes of non-stop orgasming!!

We had read about it online but seeing him experience it 100% to the extreme was the most amazing thing and it seemed ever better than what we had read from other people online!

1 Like

Like many of the above, I have this …
… but never had this!

I’ll have to set up and take it slow

1 Like

Holy smokes sign me up for one of them!

1 Like

@Melody1 Do you have an Njoy too? How have you found it? Have you not managed to have an orgasm from it?

I love it but need a little hand assistance - next time I’ll try the slow approach :wink:

1 Like

Ahh yeah! It does get tempting to do that! Have you ever had those wet orgasms were you ejaculate precum but not actual cum?? I was doing this but then I found if I pressed softer and purposely didn’t force this to happen, that was what caused the full body, no ejaculating, 4 minute orgasm to happen instead, but I only learnt that after trial and error!

1 Like

The Njoy Wand is indeed a challenging anal toy, not necessarily to insert but to master!
(although the ‘big end’ is a nice size)

I love those!

1 Like

I do too!!

1 Like

Damn, I wish I could take something like the Hung. Maybe one day!

1 Like

Unfortunately I only get to use them by myself so far. Hoping one day soon the wife will be willing to play along. The largest I’ve used comfortably so far is the Jeff Stryker vac-u-lock. Nice stretch right after the head then slims down and I just slide down on it balls deep. Feels great and really fills my ass full. I’ve tried the John Holmes UR3 and somehow managed to take about 1/2 of it but, at least for now, that’s too much for me. I don’t mind feeling uncomfortable but painful is more than I want. I’d like to comfortably take it balls deep but I think it would be more fun if my wife pegged me with it.

3 Likes