Most Embarassing Parent-related Incident

I was about 18 I was getting off with this boy who walked me home we were down the alleyway next to my house we were only kissing but he had his hands everywhere and my mother came down the alley and shouted at me saying it was late and I should come in she really yelled and made me feel about an inch big.

Haven't really had too many incidents with my own 'rents, bar accidentally leaving the extremely obviously labelled lovehoney sex toy cleaner in the bathroom one day when i still lived with them... oops.

But the OH's dad and sister helped us move in here and helped grab my bags from the car - now to explain here on the first day of moving in i just brought the essentials - what i initially needed for the first few days went in oine bag, and my other 2 big bags were all my toys (well i didnt want my parents moving those for me!)... id been very planned and had removed all batteries before moving.. or so i thought.

noticed a buzzing coming from one of the bags after theyd brought them into the house. i have never gone so red in my life, the OH found it rather funny mind! (Nothings been said, but im sure they have to have heard it or felt it - but id imagine they will have expected it was one rabbit or something - not enough toys to put most shops to shame!)

mine isnt really vry embarrasing but its the only one i got, i had ordered my first day of arrival i was sat watching for mr posty to ensure no one recived my vibe but low and behold i go to the toilet as my parcel arrives mum answers door yep me and mum have same name GREAT she opened it thankfully not thinking it was mine, as i was coming down stairs she ran in her bedroom then came out again after some shuffling i asked her wat it was she had and she said oh nothing just something i hadnt reolised i had ordered! I WAS GUTTED MY MUM TOOK MY VIBE THINKING IT WAS HERS AND IN RETURN I GET EMBARRESED KNOWING WHAT I KNOW ABOUT HER, feel like asking her for the money back he he he. j x

cherrypie1403 wrote:

mine isnt really vry embarrasing but its the only one i got, i had ordered my first day of arrival i was sat watching for mr posty to ensure no one recived my vibe but low and behold i go to the toilet as my parcel arrives mum answers door yep me and mum have same name GREAT she opened it thankfully not thinking it was mine, as i was coming down stairs she ran in her bedroom then came out again after some shuffling i asked her wat it was she had and she said oh nothing just something i hadnt reolised i had ordered! I WAS GUTTED MY MUM TOOK MY VIBE THINKING IT WAS HERS AND IN RETURN I GET EMBARRESED KNOWING WHAT I KNOW ABOUT HER, feel like asking her for the money back he he he. j x

Sorry but that's hilarious. Bless your mum!!!

Aw poor thing! But maybe u made her day?

lol it might have made her day but what about mine?? lol. was a while ago now but i still want my money back off her 4 it lmfao.

cherrypie1403 wrote:

lol it might have made her day but what about mine?? lol. was a while ago now but i still want my money back off her 4 it lmfao.

I'd order something else, and warn her that a parcel is arriving for you, and this time it is for you. See if she realises.

thats when i would say um that was for me you can now have it but i want what i paid for it..

trying to have a conversation about tomoz's plans through a closed door with your mother when your mid flow with the OH and she is making rude gestures at the door at your mother on the other side trying to keep the momentum going and stopping her from making so called rude gestures ... men can multitask even though were accused by the female population of not being able to but i challenge any woman to multitask to that level suffice to say it completely ruined the mood but on a plus point the chedule for the following day was sorted nonetheless

:)

1 Like

Hi im new toooo..........your story is so funny i hate ikea furniture for the same reason except it was a coffee table i was defo asking too much dx

Okay I have many to do with my Dad but this one has to have been the worst!

Basically me and my boyfriend had just started getting on with it, having a good time etc when suddenly my Dad started to bang on the door. We stopped and I asked him what was the matter, to which he replied "Get out here now, this is important!" So I asked him to wait a minute to have him shout "I'm coming in!" My boyfriend and I began to panic, quickly got dressed and I went out to see what was wrong. My passed certificates had arrived in the post from college.

We didn't carry on and were worried it would happen again, luckily it hasn't!

My Dad has this thing of calling while we're having sex. Tres annoying! =P

Coming downstairs at my partner's house after a particularly energetic sex session to find that not only was the house not empty but his entire family was there! If that wasn't bad enough his mum piped up with "bloody hell you two, we thought you were coming through the ceiling!" I thought I was going to die of shame!

xxKPxx

Good times...

trying to stop my mother putting my durex melt lubes in her drink, she thought they were ice cubes bless her. teach me to put things in the freeszer at home i guess!

sweetlove666 wrote:

trying to stop my mother putting my durex melt lubes in her drink, she thought they were ice cubes bless her. teach me to put things in the freeszer at home i guess!

ha ha sorry but that's made my day. Thank you External Media

SmoothOne wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

the blister packs have "durex" written on them. but shes blind as a bat withought her glasses!

KittyPurry wrote:

Coming downstairs at my partner's house after a particularly energetic sex session to find that not only was the house not empty but his entire family was there! If that wasn't bad enough his mum piped up with "bloody hell you two, we thought you were coming through the ceiling!" I thought I was going to die of shame!

xxKPxx

Classic!

SG69 x

sweetlove666 wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

the blister packs have "durex" written on them. but shes blind as a bat withought her glasses!

he he he cheered me up no end that did .... bless your mum x

me and my boyfriend have managed to break 3 beds in my house and 1 in his but we have broke it about 4 times and it's been fived each time

his mum said to us once "it must be all the hot sweaty sex you two have" i was mortified, she was joking, but each time the es have broke mid steamy session!

i dont think we're that bad i think our parents are just cheapskates who buy cheapo beds ;] lol

reading these just gave me a flashback to the day my mum called round for a cuppa in the afternoon and my daughter who was about 3 at the time came into the room holding up my rabbit and asked loudly "mummy whats this?"