Most embarrassing thing to happen to you sex wise?

Replying on another thread, has bought back memories.......

We rented a villa from a guy I work with in Spain for our honeymoon.

Lovely place, swimming pool, private etc - being the people we are, we took some toys with us and enjoyed a few moments with them

End of the honeymoon, we packed up, locked the place up and left the keys in the agreed place for the lady who looks after it for him.

30 mins up the road on the motorway, it suddenly ocurred to me that I hadn't checked hubby's bedside cabinet when we left.......guess where my toys were!

We couldn't turn around and go back as we were in a car with a bike trailor, and going back there would mean having hubby try and climb over the wall to get the keys to get in and remove the offending items - thing is, we would have got there at the same time as the lady (or after), so I had to send her a text to let her know what we had done and ask her to dispose of them.

Luckily, she is what you would call a woman of the world (she is English) so she did this for us, but I just couldn't look the guy in the face when I next saw him, especially as he was going out there a few weeks later!

He's never mentioned it, so I would guess that she didn't either..........thanks Faye if you're reading this!!

So, what's your most embarrassing moment?

possibly the minster walking in on us when we were in his bed...i had a fit of giggles which did not help his rage.

Haha! I'm quite lucky, I think the most embarrassing thing that's happened to me is farting at orgasm lol!

lol not much yet, i've gotten genders confused during sexy talk and asked him to play with my dick.....we now refer to my imaginary dick as my 'donkey kong' cos apparently i'm well hung lol.....i think sex makes us insane

Having my young adult son walk in bedroom just as i was closing draw under the bed, (he forgot to knock actually) he couldnt help but see my big purple glitter vibrator in the draw, he wouldnt admit he had seen it and never mentioned it. I dont know who was more embarrassed.. More recently i left sex toy cleaner out in full view when my mother was going to the bathroom, (the label used to say sex toy cleaner in big writing) oh the shame i suddenly remembered and went upstairs ahead of her just in the nick of time.. phew....

mine was when we were both on holiday on florida in a private villa which was pretty well surounded with bush and plants we both were just chilling in the pool but i could tell he was getting hard any way i sat on the side of pool pulled my pants to one side and started to play with my self while hubby was messing in the pool hi face when he came up was sheer shock he soon came swiming over and started to lick me out and just as i got in the pool and stradeld him he noticed the pool cleaner next door close shave

Did'nt take hubby long to cum and as i got out of pool and went to go inside for a drink i could hear OH talking outside next thing he came in and said the pool man asked if he could come into the villa now

Not sure what he saw me playing , hubby going down on me or both in the water but whatever it was i didnt hang around to ask just went straight in the bathroom hiding glad we went home 3 days later

My first smear test:

Was very nervous, the nurse couldn't find the bit she needed to take her swab from. She told me she was going to see what angle my cervix was at, gloved (and lubed) up and put her finger inside me.

She advises me I have a tilted cervix (gulp) but that it's quite normal (phew). Then asks "could I have my finger back now please?" (apparently I'd tightened up with nerves)

Not so much embarrassment as humiliation

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

My first smear test:

Was very nervous, the nurse couldn't find the bit she needed to take her swab from. She told me she was going to see what angle my cervix was at, gloved (and lubed) up and put her finger inside me.

She advises me I have a tilted cervix (gulp) but that it's quite normal (phew). Then asks "could I have my finger back now please?" (apparently I'd tightened up with nerves)

Not so much embarrassment as humiliation External Media

Ahhh that sounds very similar to many of my internal examinations!

My first ever swab test - I was on my period - now that *was* embarrassing!

Adx

I'll bet, you poor thing!

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

External Media I'll bet, you poor thing!

I was 16 and the doctor was dreadful!

Back to embarrassing sex - my mother walked in on me and WandA, in the 69 position, with him on top, uncovered!

At least she knows I give as good as I get though ;)

Adx

Having sex just at the point of going down with gastroenteritus (spelling??) but not at that that point really ill - yet! I thought I could get away with it ... but I didn't.

I became ill with a vengeance - from both ends.

It was awful but amusing now ... with several years distance from it!

Not so much clearing up as new bedding

A girl that i use to live with a big loud stinky great fart while i was going down on her, it was all going so well i was lovin gining her a good licking and she was on the verge of orgasam when she lost control and i felt the gust of wind ripple over my chin and as i went to pull away she grabbed my hair and wrapped her leggs around my head until she had cum, and i was stuck with the stinky smell under the blankets.....

i, very very drunk, fell asleep (snoring drooling the lot) while my partner at the time was filming me using a toy on myself. sososososososo red thinking abiut it 5years later

missorgasm wrote:

i, very very drunk, fell asleep (snoring drooling the lot) while my partner at the time was filming me using a toy on myself. sososososososo red thinking abiut it 5years later External Media

I fall asleep during sex all the time External Media there are just occasions when (due to my meds) I just can't keep my eyes open - we now have "keep Alicia awake" tricks mainly involving me taking his cock out of my mouth and sitting up to rest my jaw rather than keeping it in my mouth to rest my jaw.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

missorgasm wrote:

i, very very drunk, fell asleep (snoring drooling the lot) while my partner at the time was filming me using a toy on myself. sososososososo red thinking abiut it 5years later External Media

I fall asleep during sex all the time External Media there are just occasions when (due to my meds) I just can't keep my eyes open - we now have "keep Alicia awake" tricks mainly involving me taking his cock out of my mouth and sitting up to rest my jaw rather than keeping it in my mouth to rest my jaw.

Adx

Can't you cut down on your meds and have a livelier session now and again?

lickmadick wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

missorgasm wrote:

Adx

Can't you cut down on your meds and have a livelier session now and again?

Nope - already on the lowest effective dose for me and I need them to function so going without is not an option. I don't take 'em 'til 8pm though so anything before that is fine!

Adx

So what is it you take and for what reason?

lickmadick wrote:

So what is it you take and for what reason?

It's a tricyclic antidepressant that in low doses acts as a pain modifier and sleep aid (instead of acting in an antidepressant way) for my chronic pain and fatigue condition.

Adx

have you got me then?

lickmadick wrote:

have you got me then?

No - a connective tissue disorder. It's similar in terms of symptoms though.

Adx