Moving up size-wise in sex-toys

*previously I’ve only used dildos/vibes on the smaller size frame but now I’m wanting to move up * This is partly to with my ex not wanting to be intimidated by sex toys any larger than the smallest online. The other reason is my new fiancé (who’s more amazing than I thought possible, thought I’d had been in-love in previously but clearly not as the love we have for each others more intense than I ever imagined possible, he has massive cock that still hurts (although it’s the most pleasurable pain imaginable.)

We’re wanting to introduce bigger dildos/vibes because of several reasons, one of which I’ve already mentioned so any advice and insights would be greatly appreciated :+1: :blush:

1 Like

Not really a lot to it. Buy some bigger than your current ones and enjoy.

What do you already have? We might be able to suggest great ones a bit bigger.

7 Likes

Good for good quality products and materials, including lube maybe too, depending where the toys are going. Size can be challenging enough without have to cope with soreness from cheap thrills.

4 Likes

Just look for something bigger than what you have. Dont be overly adventourous. Maybe a few extra inches in length/girth. And like melody says, lube. Its your best friend in the bedroom!!

1 Like

My advice is just go slow and don’t buy something too big. Saying that I’ve done this plenty of times and just brought them out at a later date to see if I’ve become any more accommodating :laughing:. (Mr H)

thank you for the advice it’s very much appreciated I think that it’s my cervix that’s causing me the pain due to it being low, if only it was higher I’d be able to take bigger alot easier but we’ll get there before long :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: