Multi-orgasmic

yeah i dont use my paypal too much..debit card all the way :D :D :D

I love my Amazon Ccard waay to much! The upside is that for every pound I spend I get points to redeem at amazon which means more money to spend on - yep more books. I tend to use my Ccard for online shopping because of the extra card protection etc from fraud and insurance on purchases that you don't get when paying by debit card, a scammer might spend a grand on my card but at least they can't clean out my bank account.

I'm the same girls, always got very wet very quick.Its very messy at times when I cum I get wetter and want more sex.I have always been lucky enough to have multiple orgasms almost every time I have sex.The problem got worse (LOL) after the birth of my 2 kids, its like a bloody river at times.About 6 weeks ago I started to experiance female ejeculation for the 1st time (at 40yrs of age)boy does it sqiurt, my hubby loves it, although I got embarresed and upset at 1st.Hard sex now requires a rubber sheet on our bed as I cum so bloody hard it really leaves a huge stain as well as me feeling drained.The only drawback for me is I feel my hubbys dick is no longer thick enough for me as I'm so wet it does'nt streach me as much..!

fat boy lover.. your so lucky i can never cum that much. i've got 2 kids and now i can't cum as much. how did you do it?

fat boy lover......well done, i have been trying to suss the female ejactulation out for ages, but to no avail (oh bugger)

so cum on then whats the secret ??

Girls I honestly dont know the answer,I've always cum hard but only recently started to ejeculate.Try to just relax and let yourself go.It was embarrasing as hell at first but like I said my hubby loves it now.

I have to agree with lesleys, some lubes ( my fave is minty ) adds an extra dimension to a bit of oral foreplay. I fortunatly don't need it yet for moisture purposes as we spend lots of time on foreplay, a rubber sheet is looking like a potential purchase for us too!

The idea of female ejaculation really doesn't appeal to me. I know guys say its ahuge turn on, but I get wet enough as it is! lol. Mind you, its probably an experience it andyou'll change your mind thing.

I'll just stick to fantastic orgasms I think. Got to the point last night where all the bloke had to do was run his fingers across my shoulder blades and I came a bit longer! Gotta love the multiples.