Music for the bedroom

Just downloaded Ministry of Sound - Chill Out 2012.... Sounds pretty good so a definate for the iPad

gonna grab it now ;)

Nine inch nails year zero amongst some of their other albums aswell and kidney theives before - im dead is good too.

dark side of the moon for slow sex

other than that we just pick out whatever comes to mind

Depending on the mood it can range from, R'n'B to hard Dance music for a fun night, slow music like celine dion for lovely night.

It doesn't matter to me i don't pay much attention.

Ministry of Sound Chilled albums are great. Really like their acoustic one.

I like a bit of Massive Attack for the bedroom I think all the songs are really sensual ;)

dotdashdot wrote:

I like a bit of Massive Attack for the bedroom I think all the songs are really sensual ;)

I second this, although it does have serious side effects when I listen to the same music in the car. ;)

Scotty_McP wrote:

dotdashdot wrote:

I second this, although it does have serious side effects when I listen to the same music in the car. ;)

Yep me too! Especially Paradise Circus!

Does anyone else hate music in the bedroom? Can't stand it! I'd prefer to talk dirty and listen to all the groaning!

Massive attack here too!

uxo wrote:

Does anyone else hate music in the bedroom? Can't stand it! I'd prefer to talk dirty and listen to all the groaning!

I tend to agree! My wife and I both enjoy listening to all of the sounds when we're in action (I particularly like hearing the little subtle noises from my wife early on), so gentle ambient music is the strongest accompaniment that we'd normally choose. Our main reason for switching on other music is if our neighbours are in, especially if we're using a loud toy (e.g. Hitachi Wand).

Having said that, we'll occasionally put on some hard rock music when we're both in the mood for some heavy pounding.

Ahoy this brings back memories, before me and hubby married and we didn't live together he used to play Metallica in his room so his mum didn't hear us.....turns out she could anyway

Yeah... we often wonder whether it works the other way around -- i.e. our neighbours know exactly what we're getting up to when they hear heavy metal music from the other side of the wall. We once asked the lady next door whether our music was too loud and, although she answered "no", she did it with a slight pause and a faint smile which hinted that it might not have been the music that was foremost in her mind as she replied.

neil young

http://open.spotify.com/user/johnbasil/playlist/0AtKn9VMqzqB9Cox6IFdQn

Some very sexy tunes in there including Body heatby Quincy jones, and sensual woman by herbaliser.

If we have music on it tends to be what ever is playing on heart usually late night love.

I love a bit of Zero 7 for a long relaxed sesh, and Air 'All I Need'.

'My Pony' by Ginuwine is a bit less subtle but sexy nonethless!

rarely have music on if we're playing 'full on' - but have some relaxation type music for softer massages, piano concertos with the sound of waves etc -or a very long ( well it would be wouldnt it ) track labelled 'tantric' for more exotic massages and softer play.....