Music

Anyone else use music to 'get in the mood', or to have on in the room once the action gets going?

I like listening to very loud music when I'm driving or when I'm dressing up for a session with MrR. Usually older club/dance, also Queen, Ed Sheeran and a lot of Mozart opera - quite an eclectic mix.

I've never made love to music - most albums follow and up and down pattern (alternatiing a beat with ballads) which might not always suit our mood - but a favourite track on repeat could be worth a go? I've run the idea past MrR but while we both love music he is a muscician and likes a different genre.

Any thoughts?

MsR, In the past it was always quiet when I was getting in the mood, no background sound. When I’m driving on my own I like to listen to music loudly, usually dance, hip hop or sometimes heavy metal, I used to have a really powerful stereo and sub woofer. I’ve never made love to music either, but I suppose finding a gentle track with a consistent beat might help, best wishes.

I'm a music obsessive, but never really fancied combining music with sex. I don't really see the benefit - and worse case scenario is that the wrong track ruins the moment. Having said that... I do like to listen to some hypnotic music in the bath - like ambient, modern classical or techno. I normally end up pleasuring myself in there, and never felt the music detracted.

I love Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio. Most of their songs are about BDSM and I like that theis music is deep, slow and extremely sensual. My favourite song is Let me show you all the secrets of the torture garden. If any of you give it a listen, let me know what you think! =)

Smultron wrote:

I love Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio. Most of their songs are about BDSM and I like that theis music is deep, slow and extremely sensual. My favourite song is Let me show you all the secrets of the torture garden. If any of you give it a listen, let me know what you think! =)

I will listen to it. We have music on when I am being paddled so the neighbours don't hear the slapping. Xx

I have 2 sex playlists, one for teasing and one for sex. Not used the sex one yet unfortunately. I used the teasing one the first time I dominated my OH. I was really nervous and wanted to incorporate a little lap dance to tease him. I like to be very organised so when I planned my dominance session in my mind, each song represented the next phase of my plan. The last song was Closer by Nine Inch Nails - a fave song of mine. I liked the way the beat changed so decided when it got to the pegging this would be a great build up for intense pleasure. By the time it came on, he was strapped to the bed, legs strapped in the air to the headboard. So I inserted him, started slow, my hips thrusting with the beat and as the beat started to speed up, so did I. It was such a hot session and I felt so much more confident with the music. I want to have a love making session with my sex playlist, it has slower songs and I feel like the music makes me put on a sexy performance. I love music and have such a wide taste. Always have music on loud in my car... pop, hip-hop, house, bassline. I connect with music and seem to be able to attribute a lot of memories/moments to music and also find myself thinking up fantasies with some songs. Makes my creative juices flow.

Smultron wrote:

Oh my gosh Smulton have just listened to it 3 times now and love the yt? Vid. I wish hubby was home. I closed my eyes and imagine I was tied and naked on an alter surrounded by satanic monks. That is what that music does to me xx

I drive to LOUD rock, prog and metal, but prefer no music when having sex, i feel it detracts from the experience, as i want to experience all our senses!

Maturecpl wrote:

Smultron wrote:

Oh my gosh Smulton have just listened to it 3 times now and love the yt? Vid. I wish hubby was home. I closed my eyes and imagine I was tied and naked on an alter surrounded by satanic monks. That is what that music does to me xx

Maturecpl, isn't it a wonderful song? =) I don't think their music will help cover the slapping if you're getting paddled, though, haha!

It is music that goes hand in hand. With the mood. Such beautif words to me. I totally fall into their music. I am listing to their other songs. Their words are mostly to do with the thing we love. Xx