Number of items in basket is wrong?

Hey all,

I'm slightly confused here, although it could just be because my morning coffee hasnt kicked in yet!

Upon logging in this morning, the basket in the top right-hand corner says "5 items (£19.99)". However, when I open the basket, one item worth £19.99 is (correctly) sitting there.

It's not a big deal, but I'm wondering if this is a known problem?

try clearing your pcs cache :)

It can happen occasionally, clearing cache usually works. If not, the tech team may have to do it from their end. Pop your problem on the glitches thread so they can take a look.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1374282-lovehoney-glitches-2016/

I had a similar problem for a few weeks: I had placed an item in my basket then decided I didn't want it anymore, but forgot to remove it. Came back the next day and deleted it from my basket, but it stubbornly remained there. I tried everything but nada. It was also the one time customer service was entirely unhelpful, one person I chatted with seemed to not believe I had done everything and kept telling me to clear cache.
At the same time I was also not receiving any LH emails on promotions etc. The same person in customer care suggested that I must have removed myself from the list even after I checked and told them I hadn't. So idk if the two were linked? They both simultaneously cleared up on their own after a while.

Hello 

So sorry to hear this, it sounds like a possible cookies issue. 

I have cleared your basket to help . Youcan also try clearing the cookies in your internet browser settings. Do let me know if it is still an issue? 

@captionmeow: I am sorry to hear you received such unhelpful service, please email me at community@lovehoney with some further details, so I can look into this further with the customer care management team. 

Hi Leanne, thanks for responding! I no longer remember their name and unfortunately don't have a copy of the transcript. I did however leave a feedback after the chat, perhaps that would be more useful? I would email you, but honestly am not sure if there is any other info I might be able to provide.

captainmeow wrote:

Hi Leanne, thanks for responding! I no longer remember their name and unfortunately don't have a copy of the transcript. I did however leave a feedback after the chat, perhaps that would be more useful? I would email you, but honestly am not sure if there is any other info I might be able to provide.

Ah great that you left feedback, that is picked up by the quality assurance manager to feedback.

So sorry again that you received a less than satisfactory service. Do let me know if the basket issue arsies again. 

Hi, i noticed this once or twice too. The notification by the small basket reads incorrect info to what is actually in your basket. Usually corrects after several click backs and refreshes.

My basket has been reading as having one item in it for a while now but it's actually empty. Doesn't really bother me though, probably why I haven't tried doing anything to fix it, I do get excited though every time I log on thinking there's something I might be still purchasing lol

Hey guys

If you need us to refresh your basket at any point we can. Customer care are able to do this too. 

Pop a message on here or Live Chat and we shall arrange it for you...This usually works.

It is probably a cookies or cache issue and can also be cleared on your device , this is all found under the internet browser settings. 

If these processes do not work then Customer care can raise it to our tech team after asking you some questions to help the investigation. 

You are not alone , we are here to help ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")