poll are you and your partner exclusive or do you let people join you

we are very much a couple and recently married but we do enjoy sex with other people and its an important part of our relationship

id dabbled with girls when i met OH and he'd positively encourgaed me to explore more and as our relationship became more serious i asked whether he was happy for that to continue and he said yes along but he would like to join in occasionlly, and i have been reguarly seeing a girl for about a year twice a week just the two of us and once a fortnight the three of us get together (she is a single mother and doesnt want a serious relationship, so is happy with our set up, apparently she wants to be with a woman but doesnt think he family would approve but also misses being with a man so our set up suits her for the time being as she is satisfing her cravings)

on the nights im with her OH has had a couple of one night stands and was seeing one girl fairly reguarly she was aware of me and we got together once but then i think she realised that she wasnt as open minded as she thought and ended things with him & now occasionaly he sees a girl from work and we have all been together a couple of times and always have a very good time she is hot

we have also been having 3somes with one of his mates from about 2mths into our relationship and now the bloke is in a relationship his girlfriend joins us and things with the four of us are great ANYTHING goes and it looks like tomorrow the guys are going to seal the deal and i cant wait to watch

we also have another couple that we met on holiday and meet up with once a month but that is just swapping and me and her together, they have also joined us our mates a few time

sex is such an important part of our relationship and as much as i love him sometimes i need a girl and sometimes i just more than one cock - but i do sometimes feel like im only one in the world who is like this, only a few of our friends know what we do, its good reading some of these threads and knowing that other people let people join them occasionally

I also read earlier about the bloke who likes the strap on and fantasises about a real c*ck f*cking him while he does his girlf, sometimes i feel like im a freak and the only one out there that wants & needs things like this so finding LoveHoney and reading the forums has made me realise i am not alone & maybe im just lucky that OH and i are like minded and are happy to let people join us

There are a lot (and I mean, a lot) of threads on this already:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/search/?q=threesome&s=all

Have a look, the search function is at the top right of your screen under your username.