My ladyflower needs you!!!

shellyboo wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

You can get wipes that come with sanitary towels on their own now if that helps.

x

Yeah, something specifically designed for the area would probably be a better bet :)

i wouldnt expect baby wipes to cause an issue. after all, they are meant for cleaning sensitive little baby-bums, winkles and flowers!! x

They definitely do for me! I thought the same thing, but when I started using them for clean-up they caused me no end of problems. Tiny bit of soap and hot water is all I use now to keep the natural balance ok down there.

I can't even handle normal soap...it stings me like crazy! The only stuff I'll use now is Lil-lets Harmony intimate wash, it's made with chamomile and I find it smells and feels a million times nicer than Femfresh!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I can't even handle normal soap...it stings me like crazy! The only stuff I'll use now is Lil-lets Harmony intimate wash, it's made with chamomile and I find it smells and feels a million times nicer than Femfresh!

xxKPxx

It's amazing how sensitive we can be down there! And just goes to show, everyone's different. I tend to use Lush soaps anyway, so they're all natural :)

shellyboo wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

It's amazing how sensitive we can be down there! And just goes to show, everyone's different. I tend to use Lush soaps anyway, so they're all natural :)

Ooo I've only used the Femfresh wash before - will have to give the Lil-lets one a try!

Don't think I could handle a Lush one down there - they are so powerfully scented!

x

1 Like