My man thinks fleshlights are weird..

I recently showed my boyfriend some pictures of fleshlights and male sex toys and he basically told me I was weird for even thinking that he would 'put his cock anywhere near that'... Sex toys have always been the norm for me and I really can't get my head around why he is so against sex toys. He's not into bondage or anything like that either and I find it quite hard to believe that he wouldn't even have the slightest interest in anything like this. Has anyone even been in a similar situation..? Or do you think I am being insensitive? I really want to surprise him with a toy but I don't want him to be embarrassed and become distant with me.

I suppose like many things, it's just what we take for granted. As I grew up and learnt about sex etc, 'Sex Toys' were always dildos or vibrators; ie, 'Womens' toys.

It wasn't until I saw the fleshlight that I even considered there were toys for men, or wondered why there weren't more out there.

Im not too keen on anything that looks too lifelike to be honest so some of the fleshlights dont appeal in the slightest. The Tenga toys however are amazing, i started off with one off the Egg's and ended up buying the flip hole :)

kusanagi wrote:

Im not too keen on anything that looks too lifelike to be honest so some of the fleshlights dont appeal in the slightest. The Tenga toys however are amazing, i started off with one off the Egg's and ended up buying the flip hole :)

What is it that puts you off about the realistic looking ones?

x

I agree with starting off with something that isn't too realistic, especially if he seems against the fleshlights which are based on the "real thing".

The Tenga eggs are a great way to introduce some male toys as well as sleeves and strokers. http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?w=tenga+egg&view=list

I'd recommend grabbing this one as deal of the day for a bargain! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/

I think just incorporating it as foreplay would be a good start, perhaps blindfold him so he won't be too weirded out by how it looks. Also, don't be surprised if he really does appear to be against it. I'd have it so that the option is there if he begins to open up to the idea. And it is quite "normal" for this situation to occur.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

kusanagi wrote:

What is it that puts you off about the realistic looking ones?

x

Im not sure, it just seems a bit odd having a dismembered pussy in a tube lol. I guess i probably overthink it though

Could you tell me more about these Tenga eggs?

And Kusanagi.. That's why I like them, because they look real :)

x

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Could you tell me more about these Tenga eggs?

And Kusanagi.. That's why I like them, because they look real :)

x

Thats whats great about this sort of thing, people like all kinds of different things so there is plenty of things to try :) ill never say never, just prefer non realistic ones.

The Tenga eggs and a really stretchy sillicone egg that has little ripples/bumps/lumps inside, you pop the supplied lube in it then put it over the tip of the penis and stretch it down as you stroke, the bumps and ripples move up and down and feel great :) the are listed as one use only but can be easily washed and re used, mine is still going strong after many uses.

This is the sort of thing :http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15678

My boyfriend would totally recommend the Tenga Eggs. We bought a pack of 6 different textures & he loves them! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17114 Like Kusanagi says, they do say they are one use, but i think we've still got 3 unopened as they can be washed and used again! If you buy the 6-pack (or just spend £30 on the Tenga range) you get a free 'egg' of lube too! You get some with each egg anyway, but it's a really nice lube that you can use for other toys too.

These dont look lifelike at all; they were one of the first toys we bought & he couldn't wait to use them!

Love my fleshlight :D

I have seen the fleshlights and others they dont appeal at all. If I am not with a woman I prefer to shut my eyes amd imagine that I am...its all in my head looking at a plastic vulva wouldnt do anything.

:) I love the fleshlight! but I may get another insert soon! I would recommend trying the egg or the tracy cox superstroaker which is clear and don't look embarring, as to a full on blow-up doll!!!

alwayssingle:( wrote:

:) I love the fleshlight! but I may get another insert soon! I would recommend trying the egg or the tracy cox superstroaker which is clear and don't look embarring, as to a full on blow-up doll!!!

Thats why i like the Tenga flip hole, it just looks like a random gadget

alwayssingle:( wrote:

Thats why i like the Tenga flip hole, it just looks like a random gadget

my hubby was exactly the same, i got a vibrating one, first time of usage i blindfolded him and tied him down, warmed the insert under the tap so it wasnt so cold, put some lube in and used it on him, the smile on his face was great as he knew it wasnt me but wasnt sure what it was, only thing i would say its bit bulky bu he enjoys it and i enjoy using it on him, until your man tries it Lgasm he doesnt know what he missing out on

Never been a fan of the Fleshlights (was one of the first toys I ever bought), far prefer the Tenga Flip.

My OH had heard about them from a friend and wanted to see one so I dug mine out (the FL) and she couldn't believe guys would stick it on them.

Back in the box in the attic, not sure a charity shop would want it.

I felt kinda the same way at first, but went through a bit of a dry spell and was bored of using my hand and wanted to give something new a try. I remember being really impressed with how soft the material was, it just feels really nice to touch, kinda like a stress relief ball. The first use was a little dispointing as you need to break the material in and also get used to it as its a lot more intense than the real thing. After a few more tries i was in love and have a big collection now.

I think there is a bit of a stigma attached to males using toys, but its no different to a woman using a vibrator etc really. I was a little embarraced to let my current girlfriend see my toy collection, but when I did she also revealed hers which was bigger than mine lol.

He might be more interested in anal toys, like a begginner butt plug. If he isnt, he will be if he ever tries it!

I agree with the stigma attached to male toys. I think my OH would rather use his hand than venture into the world of toys. Seems to be a "manly" thing around here.

My OH gets really offended if I try to include one of my toys in a session. The "manly" thing at work again. Sigh.

I'd like to try one , ideally with my wife , not sure I've got the nerve to mention it tho :-(

My oh doesn't like fleshlights either but I bought him a stroker and he loves it. I suprised him during foreplay ( prelubed) and we got to grips with it together so to speak, I'll definitely be ordering him an egg thought-out I was put off by the one use aspect but so many people have said with careful care they are reusable. For both of us it's the disembodiment of realistic toys, both prefer toys that look more like toys.