My Phone Sex Secrets.. Career Options? Ideas guys!

I was also considering doing this.. How would I go about publishing them?

x

bettybitch_1 wrote:

I like the idea of skpye shows, you keep all the money, but I'm useless at technology, and have never used skype lol

How would the person get the money to the cam girl?

In the UK you can do bank transfers which are secure and anonymous. There is also a service similar to paypal called Alertpay which allows adult themed transactions. Otherwise you can accept gift certificates or concealed cash/cheque/pre-paid visa card to a PO box xoxo

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

ProvocativePanties wrote:

Hey,

I know of people that make a fortune being cam girls! There are loads of websites available, they do take comission though. However I know girls that simply promote themselves on blogs/twitter etc and then offer skype shows. I think its a great idea if your home all day, you could even do it when your baby is napping :)

Alternatively, if your looking just to make a bit of spare cash, selling your undies is fun :) its what I do in my spare time but if you put some time and effort into it you can earn quite a bit! If your willing to show your face in pics/videos you will earn more too! Email me if you need some info on this :)

xoxo

Would like some more information on this..! Xxx

My email address is on my profile hun xoxo

i must admit im interested in doing phone sex, lord knows i need the cash.

i just worry about it being safe.

and if i'd actually get customers if i didnt show my face or obscured at least part of it (so i was more or less anonomus)

obviously i'd need a cheap pay as you go mobile so mine wouldnt be traceable

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

How would I go about publishing them?

Not the foggiest idea! If I find out what works I'll let you know.

The cam4 web site allows anyone to broadcast and recieve tips which can be taken as cash, only very small amounts of money but it is a fun way to see if you like being on show and having the stream of comments/demands.

Mr Monster wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

How would I go about publishing them?

Not the foggiest idea! If I find out what works I'll let you know.

Keep your eye on the publishers websites (like Xcite) they normally tell you if they are putting together a book of short stories and how to submit. Also they have details of how to submit full length books for consideration

To those interested in doing phone sex, having a friendly and classy voice is all important.

photography can pay well, weddings couples etc start with your price a little cheaper than the pro's and you should get work is there any photography workshops there to get started.

KG, I am sure they would be happy to just chat in a romantic low key way.

lol

Watch the telly program if you have not already, the women they talk to are all lovely. :)

Noon wrote:

lol

Watch the telly program if you have not already, the women they talk to are all lovely. :)

I watched this programme, only one girl has the sexy voice, imo, the young one who went on to do photography but they were all nice women.

I use adultwork to do phone chat, you can hide your number if you want, check it out I'm actually on the front page at the moment & if you click on me you can get an idea. If you need any advice contact me thru there and I'll help you.

It's times like this when I wish I was a girl.

x

Sorry to revive a bit of an old thread but i need some help

I've set up as a phone sex operator (PSO) and i need some more phrases, especially for things like Domination ( of males)

Saw a bit of it. I feel sorry for those guys. That lady who was doing her wall while he was by the sounds of it having the time of his life. Had me in fits

This is a very interesting thread! xx