My progress since joining the forums

MGB93 wrote:

I'm still finding my feet on the forums and trying to push the boat out and get involved more. But I love reading the advise available and seeing just how supportive and friendly people are. I think I sometimes hold back because I don't feel like there is much I can offer with the already fantastic support available.

Just reinforcing the advice given by another member can help the recipient without the need of adding anything more. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Reading the answers so far it all seems very positive - I didn't expect anything else xxxx

Felt that this thread could do with a little *bump* as there have been so many new people joining.

It's really interesting to see how people 'evolve' after a few weeks/months.

Xxx

This is a great thread! Lovely to read all your stories.

I joined Lovehoney with one lonely vibrator, I'd never used lube, very limited supply of nice lingerie and I never dreamed I'd buy crotchless knickers, butt plugs or large dildos! I didn't realise lots of women can ejaculate, I wasn't openly bisexual either. I'd never been with a girl and I rarely orgasmed. How things have changed!!

I've learned so much about anal play, lingerie, fantasies and toys! Thanks to all the LH forum users, it's been and continues to be an amazing and fun forum and I'm delighted to have found it 😘😘

I joined Love honey on the chance of wanting and willing to get our sex lives back on track, we had played with toys before but was always a fail so we thought let's start afresh again:) our first delivery was the mini wand ( amazing ) a nice body suit ( boosted my confidence right away ) and a bottle of deep throat spray ( tipped him over the edge ) so to say ;) I felt I was a bit shy in myself despite been together years but after talking on forums we have both opens up , we have read through a good few forums and found some good tips and tried a good few new things. I am so glad I found this site xx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Felt that this thread could do with a little *bump* as there have been so many new people joining.

Xxx

Well I think you are a transformed person and beautiful one at that .I think you come across much more confident compared to your early posts. I think some of the credit should go to your OH as his photography as helped you to achieve this.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Just out of interest I have just looked back through my posts since joining the forums.

I started off nervous with no confidence and some long standing body issues. I was asking questions and received wonderful advice with no judgement. I got honest (sometimes too honest) answers which helped me on my LH journey.

As time has gone on I have grown in confidence, have many outfits that I wouldn't have dreamed of wearing before, and yes, I am sorry, but I have uploaded a good few pictures of me wearing said outfits - you only have yourselves to blame!!!

I have also bought toys I didn't even know I was interested in, and had lots of fun using them.

But best of all, I have been able to help other people who are in the same position I once was.

Looking back through your own posts, how do you think you have 'evolved' since joining the forums?

Xxxx

+1 LNT I feel exactly the same πŸ‘†πŸ»

I feel like I've gone from a caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly πŸ¦‹

mysteron wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Xxx

Well I think you are a transformed person and beautiful one at that .I think you come across much more confident compared to your early posts. I think some of the credit should go to your OH as his photography as helped you to achieve this.

I can only fully agree with what mysteron has said, your progress with your body issues has been astounding, who whould have ever thought that you would be having photo's taken of you in a forest dressed very sexily and then showing them off in public? this doesnt sound like a person with body issues to me, especially as you are are quite prepared to show your face!

LNT you come across as a lovely caring person who not only thinks and is prepared to talk about your own problems, but is willing and able to help others with theirs. As I have said before Mr LNT is a very lucky guy, and I am sure that you truely feel very lucky to have him.

I think that you can now say that you are over your original issues, and can now move on and continue on treating us to some more wonderful photos.

Kanu xxx

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

mysteron wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Xxx

I can only fully agree with what mysteron has said, your progress with your body issues has been astounding, who whould have ever thought that you would be having photo's taken of you in a forest dressed very sexily and then showing them off in public? this doesnt sound like a person with body issues to me, especially as you are are quite prepared to show your face!

LNT you come across as a lovely caring person who not only thinks and is prepared to talk about your own problems, but is willing and able to help others with theirs. As I have said before Mr LNT is a very lucky guy, and I am sure that you truely feel very lucky to have him.

I think that you can now say that you are over your original issues, and can now move on and continue on treating us to some more wonderful photos.

Kanu xxx

Aww - you guys.

Thank you, you are so lovely.

I actually *bumped* the thread to hear of other peoples progress, but it nice to hear that you think I have done well, and yes I do care (sometimes too much) about other people and love to help where I can, and hopefully am in a better place to be able to do so again now.

I am indeed lucky to have Mr LNT - he has put up with a lot from me, especially lately with the 'old lady' problems I have been having lol xxxx

These forums are a great place to air your feelings and speak with like minded people, my oh and me have started opening up to a lot more things we would like to do or try as a consequence of reading all the posts on the different parts of the sites, it's refreshing to be able to tell others about the things you are wanting to try and get advise for without feeling embarrassed or that someone will think you strange or weird. Everyone on the forums are great fun and friendly, it's a shame people can't all be like that face to face, as our world 🌎 would be a lot nicer place to be in no back stabbing bitching wars and the like but on a lighter note keep up the good work everyone at love honey and all that participate on the forumsπŸ˜€

I love the fact that the forum is so non judgemental. Since I joined forums I have learned so much.

I am always amazed and surprised by what sexual acts there are out there. Have learnt many new terms and it proves to me that I really have a lot to learn also my imagination has improved through my learning new things.

Recently bought my first butt plug and surprising self. Have seen so many new things to try.

I bought a couple of toys last year just before Xmas as I went out with a couple of friends from work and they made a lot of nice "recommendations". I just wanted to have a bit of fun because I'm married now for 15 years and altough I love my hubby still, I was feeling like I needed more "me" time and looking after my own needs a bit more. Educating teens is not easy and got me thinking that I need to feel better about my own needs and wishes and by doing so, I can be a better person and a parent a bit more balanced.

It took me about three months to have the courage to join the foruns and I must tell I was so surprised how everyone is so friendly and how the broad of subjects is so massive. And I've learnet very interesting things about myself, my body, my misconceptions and I'm so much more open not only about talking about sex but also trying new things.

The inresting thing is that I don't do any social media at all as I can't stand those things, I literally went cold turkey 18 months ago and stopped altogether. But in here I feel like everyone is supportive, friendly and non-judgemental which is absolutely great.

When I joined Lovehoney I was on the search for a nice vibrator that I could use to practice with as PIV sex was just not happening for me because it was too painful. I quickly ended up with a huge collection of all sorts of toys but unfortunately PIV was still a no go. I never really talked about this on the forums though as by then I had kind of just accepted that this was my life. Fast forward to now and things are a lot better these days. My then partner and I have broken up earlier this year and while that was saddening at first I'm actually a LOT happier now. Our relationship ending meant that I was finally able to put aside certain memories that always kept gnawing away at my mind and it enabled me clear my conscience.

No longer being weighed down by all those worries and expectations that I had with my previous partner has set me free so much that I thought to myself "oh what the heck, just do it" and thus started experimenting more with some of the toys that I had bought but never used yet. The result? Well.. I ended up getting even more toys, lol! But perhaps even better is that now, for the first time ever, I am also able to have PIV sex that is enjoyable right from the beginning. All of this has been a real life changer for me. Seriously; I have gone from so-shy-can't-even-have-sex-in-a-hotel-room to fuck-yes-lets-finally-make-my-naughty-fantasies-reality-and-have-sex-in-a-tentΒ and other sorts of fun stuff..

Moral of the story? Don't hold onto things just for the sake of holding onto things or because it's always been like that.. sometimes things or people just don't fit together any longer, no matter how much you may want it to be otherwise, and this can actually have much more of an impact on your life than you may expect. Be thankful of the good times you have had and then allow yourself to move on. You will thank yourself later! I know I did :)

I have found myself exploring more, being more open to new types of toys such as glass and more anal play becuase I feel I could get honest feedback on here. Also, my lingerie addiction has just gotten worse but the range of my lingerie is so much more expanded thanks to the amazing design team and buyers for Lovehoney...

Hands All Over - now that is what I call progress.

Fantastic xxxx

Not sure how I've changed if at all. I love the fact we all give and receive unbiased replys. It's a pleasure discussing issues / sex with like minded people. πŸ˜†

However , Sometimes I do wander would I know you if I ever bumped into you in the street , would our online friends actually like us in real life?

Before I took the plunge with Lovehoney I hadn't even touched myself sexually, didn't even know if penetration was physically possible for me, I'd even only been using tampons a few years, and I didn't know if I would be ever be able to orgasm.

Thanks to Lovehoney not only was I able I explore my body at my own pace but in doing so discovered I'm perfectly capable and actually a bit of a size queen. Far from being nervous of my body now I am very happy to experiment with lots of different things, taking about a year before I was experimenting and enjoying anal.

Despite still not having been with anyone I am far from a blushing virgin and sometimes have to remind myself not everyone is so open.

I never would have imagined I could contribute and offer (hopefully) useful advise.

Basically without Lovehoney I would have no sexual pleasure at all and consequently I'd know a lot less about myself.

1 Like

Good for you AmyA. This is a fantastic platform for people to explore their sexual desires.

I'm open sexually, but it can be difficult to discuss sexual issues with people in person as you never know how they'll react or how comfortable they will be.

What a great thread.

Kudos to you all for supporting each other like this.

Makes me all warm & fuzzy!Β 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

What a great thread.

Kudos to you all for supporting each other like this.

Makes me all warm & fuzzy!

I love reading the 'success' stories too - that's what it's all about xxx