My Reviews

by @PKH, 29 Sept 2021
Lovehoney Oh! Purple Sensual Body Massager

Surprisingly Good Massager!

I honestly only bought this as an extra item to get a discount on a different product, but I actually use it a lot and really like it. It lives in my bedside table now. We haven’t used it in a sensual setting to set the mood, and we don’t have any massage oils yet to use it with, so my husband has just been using it on my back and the backs of my legs when I’m feeling achy or sore, and it feels soo good! Without using any oil, lotion, or lube the plastic balls (spherical nodules) will stick and catch on my skin, so we usually use it through clothing or through a bed sheet, and it glides just fine. The grip is really easy to hold on to and helps you to apply just the right amount of pressure easily without having to push hard. I like that the balls are different sizes and spaced differently, so it’s easier to work them between limbs and around my shoulders and shoulder blades. It does feel light and a little cheap, as it is just hard plastic, but it makes it easy to give a really good massage. This would make a great gift along with massage oil and candles or maybe gift it with some lingerie. Or just throw it in your basket as a little treat for yourself!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Affordable and easy to use to soothe achy, sore muscles

Cons: Lightweight and a little cheap feeling

Bottom Line: The H shape and size and spacing of balls are perfect for giving a good massage!

3 Likes