My Reviews

by @PKH, 14 Jun 2021
Desire Luxury Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator

I’m glad I got it!

I got this bullet in my very first LH order, and it’s the first sex toy I’ve ever used. I was really worried about it arriving discreetly because I live with my husband’s family, but just like everyone says, the package and label was plain and discreet. I was so excited when I opened it because the little bag that comes with it is really cute and the look and feel of the bullet is sleek and silky! Now I store it, along with my little butt plug that I also ordered, in the storage pouch. The bullet seems to charge up pretty quickly. The charger and the bullet both heat up quite a bit while charging. I like that the bullet only has one button on the end, so I can use the whole length of the bullet without accidentally changing the pattern or speed. The instruction booklet shows what all the vibration patterns are, so I quickly found the ones I like the best. The first time I used it, I used the lowest speed, and it felt good. My orgasm was about the same as when I rub myself. The next time, I used a higher setting, and I came a lot faster and harder. If I hold the bullet while I use it, it really vibrates my hand and fingers a lot, so I like choosing a pattern and laying the bullet along my clit down to toward my vagina, and then laying back and squeezing my legs closed while it vibrates. During sex, I need clitoral stimulation to orgasm, so my husband usually rubs me until I’m really feeling it, and then he enters, but now the bullet gets me there quicker. My only complaint is that it is louder than I thought it would be. I can’t use it at night when the house is quiet, but if the bathroom fan is on or if some music is on, then it’s quiet enough. It’s easy to clean, I just rinse off any of my juices, and then use the LH toy cleaner. And it’s small so it’s easy to sneak it back and forth to the bathroom. I’d recommend this to anyone who wants their clit to feel good : )

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: It get’s me to orgasm quickly, and it’s small and easy to store.

Cons: I wish it was a little quieter, even if just on the lowest speed.

Bottom Line: It’s cute and gives me what I need!

Update: I had nothing to compare it to as it was my first toy, but this bullet is very quiet :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes