My Reviews

by @PKH, 27 Jun 2023
Liberator Fascinator Moisture-Proof Travel Throw

Perfect For Keeping Our Bed Clean and Dry

I love this Liberator throw! I also own the larger regular sized version too that is over double the size of this travel version. I haven’t traveled with this travel sized version, but it’s been perfect to just throw on the bed before a quick playtime and then fold back up afterwards. It’s large enough to catch any drippings as well as being a safe place for dirty lubed up hands to press against rather than on the duvet, and it’s really easy to clean, just follow the care instructions. The material is kinda velvety, so it feels soft and isn’t cold on your skin. It stores up very compactly, but it is a little heavy, but seems to be very durable and has a luxe feel to it! It’ll be perfect to bring along to a hotel or airbnb next time we’re going to travel!!

I’ve always been someone who wants a towel or easy to clean throw blanket under me when having sex because there’s always a mess from bodily fluids and lube, but after I squirted for the first time and soaked through the folded towel I was on top of, I started worrying more when I’d be at the peak of pleasure - what if I squirt and soak the bed again… so I wanted to get something that would protect my duvet and mattress, and it’s been perfect!

I love this throw most for the peace of mind it gives me to just immerse myself in the moment and not worry about the mess.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Keeps the bed and couch clean! Soft and durable. Easy to clean.

Cons: The price is a little high but worth the value. A bit heavy to bring on a trip if checking luggage.

Bottom Line: Perfect little sex mat to keep everything underneath clean.

4 Likes