My Reviews

by @PKH’s OH, 09 Nov 2023
TENGA Ultra Size Original Deep Throat Onacup

Loved the Sucking Sensation

For male masterbaters/strokers, I had only used the Fleshlight brand, so I was looking forward to using a Tenga stroker some day, but getting into this one, I had lower expectations since I knew it was a single use product. I thought it would feel cheap, but I was pleasantly surprised with the premium quality. When holding it, the plastic casing was sturdy, not flimsy, and it was nice and soft inside. There is a small hole on the opposite end after you peel off the little sticker that you can put your finger over to create a suction feeling (similar to my Fleshlight Go Torque’s end cap that can unscrew to adjust suction).

This was my first time using a blow job simulating stroker, and I wasn’t sure what to expect compared to the other strokers I’ve used. The texture (ridges and nubs) inside felt good but didn’t necessarily feel different, but the “mouth” opening was really different. When pulling out after plugging the air hole to create a vacuum, right inside the opening had multiple layers that would move independently and that’s what made it have more of a sucking sensation and feel more like a mouth.

It came with a small packet of lube, which I thought wouldn’t be enough because I tend to use a good amount of lube, but it was plenty for a single use. Unfortunately, the soft plastic is not removable, so there was no way to clean and reuse it. It’s recommended to use a condom if you want to prolong the lifespan of the toy for multiple uses, but I didn’t think of that until after I had used it. Also wanted to mention this single use stroker has 2 sizes, the Original with a 5 inch internal length and the Ultra Size with 7 inches.

Overall, I was very impressed with this Tenga, even as a single use toy. Even if the toy would deteriorate eventually after a few uses, I would have preferred being able to take the insert out to clean and reuse it to make it a better value for the price.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Really enjoyed the different layers/textures around the “mouth” opening and the suction felt great.

Cons: The soft plastic isn’t removable, so it can’t be cleaned out for repeated use unless using a condom.

Bottom Line: Amazing mouth feel. Wish the inside was removable out so I could clean and reuse it a few times!

2 Likes