My Sexy 2023 In Review

Preamble:

• Sexual encounters defined for 2023 as shared sexual experience between myself and wifey, including virtual/phone sex and any oral or genital penetration whether or not it resulted in orgasm. NOT included is solo masturbation or casual groping/fondling.
  • This year I moved to a spreadsheet entered by date, so the total encounter number is based on entries.
  • “Specials” are specific “enhancements” tracked as anything above and beyond our routine (bedtime sex with wifey manually stimulating to orgasm). I specifically tracked the presence/utilization of anal, bondage, cunnilingus, felatio, massage, roleplay, toys for her, and toys for him. I did also track her manual stimulation which screws up the numbers in the chart. This is a change from last year’s method, so that’s going to be the most dramatic change. Also more granular data there.
  • Positions - I tracked “primary positions” and “secondary positions” used for each encounter. My preference would be to be able to do a multi-pick for every time we have sex, rather than trying to figure out a primary/secondary or just pick one. So anyway - my top positions includes them being clocked as either primary or secondary, but the percentage listing is a bit wonky as it relates to accurate representation.

Total sexual encounters: 339 (+3, 0.8% from 2022)
His (my) orgasms: 327 (+5, 1.6%)
Her (wifey) orgasms: 314 (+8, 2.6%)
(Relevant Graph)

Monthly Average Encounters: 28.25 (+0.25)
Monthly Average His Orgasms: 27.25 (+0.42)
Monthly Average Her Orgasms: 26.17 (+0.67)

Weekly Average Encounters: 6.52 (+0.06)
Weekly Average His Orgasms: 6.29 (+0.10)
Weekly Average Her Orgasms: 6.03 (+0.15)

Peak Month: May (35 encounters, 33 His, 31 Her)
Low Month: June or July (25 encounters each, 24/24 His, 24/21 Hers
Peak Specials: December (27)

Top Specials: Toys for Her (74), Cunnilingus (47), Felatio (44), Massage (35), Anal (15)
Top Positions: Missionary (59.8%). Prone (18.7%), Cowgirl (5.8%)
Top Types of Encounter: Bedtime (82%), Sexcapade (7.4%), Quickie (5.9%)

And some postamble…

• Peak month: May came in again as our lustiest month with 35 encounters. We got away for my birthday weekend and made use of the 48 hours away, capped off when we got home Sunday night - wifey was still riled up enough that we had the unexpected (for us) trifecta of romantic bedtime anal sex. Probably not the last time it’ll happen, but was fun and surprising.

• Low Month: Nothing dramatically below par for us this year, but June and July were both at 25 times together. Wife had some travel both months, I went away for a couple days in July, and we were on family vacation for a week that slowed us down just a hair as we were more exhausted then normal. But really not that below average.

• Least Routine Month: January (only 71% bedtime sex - although did include 2 virtual/video sex calls while was was calling - and they were at bedtime. With that factored in, December is the most “adventurous” with only 73% bedtime sex).

• MOST Routine Month: April comes in at 93% Bedtime Sex, 76% Missionary, and only 14 “specials” noted. Looking back, it was a busy month with many weekend activities stealing our alone time.

• The orgasm gap: Wifey remains a one-and-done gal most of the time. Even on days that we have time for extended play she would prefer to build and build and build and then let it go and call it good. That said, there were 7 occasions where she did go for multiples (6 sexcapades and one bedtime time involved me going down on her with the Womanizer OG and some face-f*cking), and two months (February and March) that she surpassed my orgasm count during time together.

• Wordcloud: I left an open column for notes to add any toys used (would be another thing that would be nice to select from a multipick dropdown) as well as positions more than 2 or any other kind of notes on the style of play we had. Top words for 2023 included: MELT (59x, as in We-Vibe Melt), PERIOD (55x, as in period sex), DILDO (28), WOMANIZER (16), FACE-FCKING (13), and MIDNIGHT and ORAL (8x each).

How’d I do? What more information would you try to track over a year? Anyone a wizard with Google Spreadsheets and have a solution for my trouble with tracking deets that could be multi-pick per session? Am I just a weirdo for thinking so hard about how to track such a thing? But I’m the right kind of weirdo to hang out here, right?

Right?

4 Likes

Right!

I was wondering from your graphs what had happened in May! Good going! :clap:t3:

What type of encounter is ‘sexcapade’? I’m guessing its an event compared to before bed and quickies.

Is there anything that has been retired from circulation in 2023? Anything new that is in the rotation? Positions/toys?

You’ve had a very sexy year!

That may be the most cringe worthy thing I’ve ever read on the internet.

Interesting read and proper nerdy (and I mean that from one nerd to another)!

Wish I had as many encounters, but when we do, we have a good time. Anyway, enjoy and have fun!

2 Likes

That’s what I call keeping a record. The info will be interesting to look back on in years to come.
I bet the government could use the figures to try to enhance there reputation, not sure how but would make interesting reading. Well done you.

Wow how do you have time to have that much sex? Me and my partner will be lying in bed and she’ll ask “when did we last have sex?”

I just don’t know how you make the time to have all the sex and record it so meticulously. That said good one you. It makes great reading. Just don’t get too depressed if your performance stats start to decline. :blush:

1 Like

You love your excel too :joy:

Yes, it counts as a sexcapade generally if it’s planned, premeditated, intentional time and space set aside - usually while we’ve got the kids out of the house for an afternoon or date night - just an extended play with time to explore more freely. Sometimes we set aside time for the extended adventure, bust out toys and restraints and dress up, and then still wrap up under 30 minutes, like, guess we didn’t need all that time today. But I still wouldn’t log that as a quickie, as the intention of freedom and exploration was there from the start.

Oooh, this is a great question! I can’t think of anything we’re retiring. There are definitely some older and neglected toys and costumes that we may need to say good bye to (I recently found our first vibrator that the plastic had worn out on the variable power switch, so it could be on or off but not speed adjusted).

We had more pegging in the 4th quarter than in probably the last 3 years combined, so I think that will be fun to continue (and I’ll need to add a tally for it, probably as a special track rather than position). I think that’s the place we may focus the most of new toys as I work up in size and we probably want to keep the anal dildos dedicated/separate from my wife’s. I think we also have room to keep exploring size and material of butt plugs (I keep an eye on the metal sets).

And looking this over for the year, I feel convicted that we need to do more intentional roleplay. It’s definitely one of my wife’s favorite things to help get in headspace, it’s just a tougher thing for me to jump into comfortably. There’s always room for growth!

Otherwise, I think any new exploration will probably be around bigger purchases. We got to be reviewers of the Liberator Scoop Ramp and I feel like that’s a better place to drop more money than another vibrator. I’d love to get something that you can mount a dildo on to help with our DP adventures and am exploring what’s the best (subtle) way to get a bolt in our ceiling for a proper swing.

Lol I want a hook in my ceiling so that I can be attached to it and he can have 360° access to me. But I don’t know what to do with it when its not in use.

I get the desire for the bigger purchases, the accessories, the things that contribute to the sexual experience.

Umm enjoyed reading this analytical eoy report :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Well done!