My turn for help

Just as a side note to my comment earlier. . . .

I found out today (after my comment!) that my ex who had pissed off to Staffordshire roughly 8 weeks ago with her fella to whom she has a three year old boy. . . .has only gone. . . .and give the poor bastard the elbow, he's now back in Liverpool with his parents and she (I say she I mean evil twat) is already with someone else! The lad phoned me devastated this evening asking for advice on seeing his son. I did warn him when I first met him. . . .8 years ago.

Once a thief. . . .

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I found out today (after my comment!) that my ex who had pissed off to Staffordshire roughly 8 weeks ago with her fella to whom she has a three year old boy. . . .has only gone. . . .and give the poor bastard the elbow, he's now back in Liverpool with his parents and she (I say she I mean evil twat) is already with someone else! The lad phoned me devastated this evening asking for advice on seeing his son. I did warn him when I first met him. . . .8 years ago.

Once a thief. . . .

Oh dear - I really hope your lad manages to keep in touch with his half brother!

I bet your fuming - not only has she "reoffended" but also affecting all of her children especially when 2 of them are yours too!

At least your lad is mostly protected from her now and has the influence of a good parent in yourself!

Adxx

Also forgot to mention - it's nice that her bloke felt he could talk to you! And you can pass on your valuable advice to prevent his kid getting affected too much!

adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Once a thief. . . .

Oh dear - I really hope your lad manages to keep in touch with his half brother!

I bet your fuming - not only has she "reoffended" but also affecting all of her children especially when 2 of them are yours too!

At least your lad is mostly protected from her now and has the influence of a good parent in yourself!

Adxx

Cheers Ad. External Media

Yes my lad is okay with me. He's actually down there at the mo till wed. I spoke to him earlier on and he said he can't wait to get home. She won't be seeing much of him at this rate I would imagine. When I spoke to the little boys dad today he said when this is all sorted out (his contact with the little fella) he will let me know when he has him so my lad and daughter can see him. I asked my lad had he met this new bloke and he said yes and that he was a bell-end! I had to laugh under my breath as he normally never ever swears! I did tell him off of course! External Media When I was arranging for him to visit her she wanted me to put him on the train at Lime Street on his own to travel to stafford! I don't know what your thoughts are on that but there was no way on earth I was going to. He's only 12 and it was his first time doing the journey! After me telling her in no uncertain terms that it wasn't going to happen that way she ended up getting her sisters daughter drive to mine to pick him up and she's dropping him off on Wed.

Crazy.

SG x

Ps- Wait till my child support demand lands on her doormat. You'll her the screams from here! External Media

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Also forgot to mention - it's nice that her bloke felt he could talk to you! And you can pass on your valuable advice to prevent his kid getting affected too much!

adx

Yes! He deffo needs guidance Ad. He's a weak character (nice but dim) perfect for someone like her to control! I actually knew him from donkeys years ago when I used to play footy in the sunday leauge and he has four older sisters (poor sod! what a life he must have ledExternal Media) who all want to rip her head off as you can imagine!

I'm sure it'll all work out okay for him Ad, thanks. x

Haha sounds like you've got it all figured out SG! I can imagine you telling your boy off with a grin on your face ;)

12 is very young for a train journey that far! I was on the train from Derbyshire to Liverpool from about 15/16 and even then the first time WandA travelled down to Crewe to meet me at the change and my mum insisted the guard made sure I got off safely at Crewe.

Especially after she chose to move that far away from her kids, you'd expect her to take responsibility for seeing them!

Sounds like her ex is a decent bloke though - hope it works out for him. It seems you'll have never ending battles with her but at least you're winning a lot and your kids are benefiting!

We bang on about it enough but you seem like a great dad :)

Adxx

Yes! She did move and should be expected to sort any contact arrangements out exactly what I said!

I'm sure she'll be pissing me off now and again over the years. . . .I'm used to it! But i

I meant to say. . . .

I'm used to it but I piss her off ten times more!

I try my best at this Dad thing Ad! Thankyou.

SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Ps- Wait till my child support demand lands on her doormat. You'll her the screams from here! External Media

Hah! I don't want to post irrelevant chatter but that had me laughing a lot. I'm super glad things are going well for you SG.

Note to Doug, find a lady who respects you, your ex or someone else.

Doug wrote:

Thanks for your opinions/advise, much apriciated External Media

Doug Not much i can add in the way of advice to what the others have said but to be dumped and messed about is not good Take your time and think about whatever you do carefully

xxx T

Long distant relationships are hard work and they can prove to be very lonely! She may of just needed that physical attention which led her to stray which is not right but it is understandable! People crave affection and i know i could never be in a long distant relationship as i need the constant hugs and touch from my partner.

You need to now think about what you want and will you ever get to be together. You have to think about if you can trust her again as it is very easy for her to do things without you knowing. Heartbreak is the worst but it is something you can recover from!

Good luck and i hope you make the right decision for you xxx

Out of respect for you taking the time to help me, i think its only right that i tell you whats happening. So basicaly after talking to one of her friends turns out there were a lot of underlieing reasons as to why she did what she did, so deciding to give her a second chance, because everyone deserves a second chance, but only one.

Anywyas thanks for all your help

xxx

Doug wrote:

Out of respect for you taking the time to help me, i think its only right that i tell you whats happening. So basicaly after talking to one of her friends turns out there were a lot of underlieing reasons as to why she did what she did, so deciding to give her a second chance, because everyone deserves a second chance, but only one.

Anywyas thanks for all your help External Media

xxx

I really hope you made the right decision.

Good luck.

Doug wrote:

xxx

Good luck with it Doug - I'm sure you can make it work if the desire to is there on both parts.

Perversely, she might find it more difficult to forgive herself than you do, it'll take a fair bit of understanding on your part, but from the sounds of things you're an understanding man.

Best wishes

CCW x

Doug wrote:

xxx

second chances = good but as you say no third, fourth and fifth in my book.

But if there's love there it's worth giving it that chance and I hope it all goes really well for you, make sure she understands how much she hurt you but at the same time don't punish her forever, forgiveness to me is the hardest thing to do but i hope you can, you're a lovely bloke so she better treat ya right this time External Media

hope it goes well!!

xGHx

All I will say is only you know how YOU feel take your time and do what you feel is right. Remember, without wishing to get te deep, we are only here once so do whatever makes YOU happy as often as you can. Plus an added bonus you have been given a free pass !!!!!!!! best of luck.

Well done for not giving up on something you obviously want. I know it must be difficult, but at least this time you're going in with your eyes open.

My advice - put the past behind you and start from scratch, if you can. Don't let what's gone before affect this new relationship, but try to anticipate each others' needs based on what you now know.

MrMr

Cookies!
Hey Doug! You're a very forgiving chap. Best wishes mate. SG