Nail polish - chit chat

Well, that was a disappointing trip to the shops. :slightly_frowning_face:

Went into town today. Seeing as how I’ve got my new gel kit thingy (see above), I thought I’d treat myself to a few fancy colours in gel polish. You know: Xmas treat.

Tried Superdrug: they don’t sell gel polish at all.

OK, never mind - tried Boots: they sell a few, but frankly a really boring palette of shades and OMG how much??? :astonished:

Ended up at Just Essentials. They had a slightly wider range of colours and at much better/more sensible prices - but again, there wasn’t really anything that made me go “Oh god YES!”. I ended up buying ONE bottle of a basic red …and that was it! PleasureDrone’s big Xmas pressie to himself. Humph!

I’m guessing that if I want to find anything a bit more exciting or unusual (I’m very fond of metallic/iridescent/glittery stuff) I’ll have to order online. So help me out here, gel people: what brands or suppliers have you had good results with - what would you recommend?

And, just to be clear: I don’t care how lovely it is, I am NOT - I repeat NOT - spending £17 on one measly 10ml bottle of goop. :laughing:

1 Like