Nail polish - chit chat

I’ve had a go with the pink - photo in the photo place. Not very neat but a start!
Might try spangly toes over the weekend x

2 Likes

I have serious nail envy today. All looking gorgeous :heart_eyes::nail_care:t2:

4 Likes

Ditto, I love the glitter and designs of @Torridon Christmas nails and @MsSubExperimenter wintery ones! @MsR I love that colour of your first attempt at gel nails. Looking fab all.

4 Likes

What she said. Envious as… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sorry I haven’t shared any photos recently, I’ve been staying away because the photos of people’s feet EDITED BY MOD :face_vomiting:

I did enjoy painting @afrodan s nails the other day though, I did an essie glitter on mine which I’d picked off by the next day! Anyone else enjoy peeling it off??!

2 Likes

Yes! Peeling it all off has a strangely therapeutic effect - even gel nails which I know should never be peeled.
@afrodan’s nails looked great.
Feet are a bit weird - agreed. I think having a personal relationship with the owner of the toes makes a difference. I do like a foot massage.

3 Likes

Sorry about the toe pics haha, i was just proud of the colours (i did a kind of gradient, working from red to yellow across the nails). I don’t particularly like feet in general but i don’t mind the pics here as much since i can focus on the polish

3 Likes

I wasn’t being mean, I hope no one’s offended, I just don’t like toes…!

2 Likes

I’m sure nobody was offended, lovey. We’ve all got our quirks …especially on this forum! :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m definitely not offended, I’m genuinely sorry if any of my pics made you uncomfortable

2 Likes

Mine were lasting tremendously well, but I’ve chipped one this morning. :cry: It has been over a fortnight though, so it’s probably time for a fresh set. :slightly_smiling_face: I will consider my colour options. :thinking:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna I like the marbling. :+1: It looks like it’s turned out pretty good too.

1 Like

They’re too precise I think, good marble looks good because it’s a bit messy :joy:

2 Likes

Love both of the latest sets! @Lovehoney_Brenna they look awesome!

2 Likes

@Rae1 - love the false nails. The pink frosting really makes them zing! :star_struck:

@Lovehoney_Brenna - Dunno what you’re on about: the marbling is superb. Freaky, but superb! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Well blow me down…

Coming back from a walk just now, I bumped into my next door neighbour (who works in film+TV make-up). “Hang on…” she said, “I’ve got something for you.” She dashed inside and brought out a box about 8 inches square by 4 inches high. I’m used to receiving occasional home-baked cakes from her, so I assumed it was a Christmas cake or somesuch and said thanks.

I got indoors, opened the box, and… it’s a GEL KIT!!! :nail_care: :sunglasses: :upside_down_face: :hugs: - this one, to be precise:

Apparently, she bought it a while back for possible work use, but it’s never been used cos there isn’t much call for the permanency of gel nails on film shoots.

Well that’s made my Christmas, and no mistake. It’ll be a little while before I can start experimenting with it, though. Still waiting for these over-buffed nails to grow out fully. Watch this space, though… :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

This is another of my likes/obsession/kink . My wife gets her nails done regularly in gel and they always look nice. I’ve been painting her toes for years and one day I decided I was going to do my own. She was shocked at first but eventually came around .I don’t do them in the summer , strictly a winter pastime . Right now I have a deep red on all 10 and 4 with red glitter. I’ll be doing hers tonight.

Doesn’t exist without pictures! Go on… post them in the nail polish picture thread :slightly_smiling_face:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/nail-polish/260445/

LOL , would love to but I’m not keen on posting pictures.

Awww - shame. If you’re not comfy with it, no worries. :slightly_smiling_face: