Naked housework

Oh I think it’s great fun, both me and Mrs.Rocky are making an effort to spend more time naked round the house

2 Likes

It’s fantastic to hear you enjoy the freedom of nudity

3 Likes

I wish I could enjoy Naturism at the minute but it’s just too cold even around the house

1 Like

Very true. Far to cold atm. Plus i have a new neighbour who likes to watch

I can’t right now but I am planning on just being a nudist around the house when my partner and I live together lol. I sleep naked though and has been good for my health and happiness overall.

2 Likes

I live on the ground floor (in cul-de-sac) and do most things naked. Hence me immediately putting up blinds and a higher back garden fence when I moved in. My FWB said my neighbours would be lucky to catch a glimpse :joy:

4 Likes

I do sleep naked and spend most of my free days/evenings naked in my room but i currently live with family so thats as far as it goes.

Recently slept at a friends house and spent the evening, night and most of the next day naked together except for a collar and wrist cuffs. It was quite freeing, even with the huge side windows lol

7 Likes

Some friend! :wink:

3 Likes

I even did the hoovering like that haha.
She was insistent that i stay naked

4 Likes

I like doing the hoovering naked too
I’ve never done it before under instruction
I just find it very liberating to be bare

1 Like

We used to have full “naked days” before we had kids. We’d pick a winter weekend with terrible weather, crank the heat up (and keep something warm on the stove or in the oven all day) and spend the whole day playing games, watching movies or reading snuggled up, and of course lots of sex through the day.

4 Likes

I love being naked, I couldn’t care less if the neighbours see, it’s their own fault for looking :woman_shrugging:t3::joy: I don’t flaunt myself in the bare window (I only do this in hotel windows :eyes::speak_no_evil:) but I will potter about with nothing on, I sleep naked and in the summer I sunbathe naked too. That’s my favourite, nothing beats warm sunshine on bare skin

3 Likes

You sound very comfortable in your own skin I wish I was your neighbour :wink:

edited by mod

1 Like

I never used to be, this has been a recent development in the last couple years until now I’m quite happy :grin: it’s just so freeing!

2 Likes

edited by mod If it was only hot and sunny

Bliss

She’s kept me naked, caged, clamped and chained all day. I vacuumed, carefully cooked lunch and I’m just about to carefully start tea too.

3 Likes

Like to be naked as much as possible in my own house. Only clothed when the son is at home or the father-in-law visits. Wife doesn’t mind she even sits down watching tv topless.

5 Likes

I did the cleaned the upstairs of the house on friday naked, though i would give it a try. It was very liberating and i am going to do it naked every time. Really gives you a boost of confidence and why not we should all love our bodies, we are all beaitiful.