Naked housework

@WillC , that is a great one , mind if I borrow that ? I almost spit liquid all over my keyboard !

1 Like

Feel free my friend! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have never done housework naked but hubs often walks around the house naked.

3 Likes

Good morning, you should give it a try itā€™s very exhilarating

Iā€™m naked around the house at the moment, just enjoying a cup of tea and breakfast

@ShyNudist always a thought :grinning:

1 Like

edited by mod

@ShyNudist :grinning:. edited by mod

It would be my pleasure, I found it very exhilarating being a naturist and sharing the experience with others
Does get a little lonely around the house on my own

If itā€™s a bit of light housework i love wearing a baby doll and panties.Anything else and i dress in my French Maid outfit with stockings,suspenders and high heels which makes the work more difficult but gives the wife chance to punish me for any slight mishap.

2 Likes

Please remember the forum rules when posting.

Do not flirt with other Forum members

Iā€™ve been doing naked housework for the last two weeks or so, as it is so hot. Having the AC on is nice, but costly!
The washing machine is about to finish, so have to go and hang it out (the washing!!)
Iā€™ll put on a pair of my small PJ shorts for that though :grin:

Sometimes I do. Not often though.

2 Likes

Especially this year, I was naked indoors with the AC on through July and into August. It was so hot here where I live. Mrs LC was away, so I took advantage of the situationā€¦very liberating :wink:

1 Like

Since inviting our grandson to move out last winter I get to enjoy naked housework whenever I want . Not always , some times a cock ring or cage or one of my lacy panties . Even though my wife fails to take advantage of her elderly sex toy , at least she does not complain .

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never thought of naked housework with my Willy in its cage
Itā€™s definitely something, Iā€™m going to try

Itā€™s my permanent state :grin:.

1 Like