Naked housework

We would love to go round peoples houses as a naked couple and clean peoples houses!!

3 Likes

Sounds fantastic I would love that too

1 Like

To clean a house or have us clean your house?!! :joy:

1 Like

I enjoy cleaning the house in the nude and would love to watch others clean Their own naked

I do a lot of housework without clothesā€¦or at least with just shorts on. Seems easier like that. I donā€™t do it for arousal at all,.

3 Likes

I did this for my wife last weekend , including serving her with food and drink , while she just lounged around giving me my instructions.
While I was dusting the living room, her friend ( single) called . They were chatting a while , then I heard my wife say " oh , heā€™s ok , heā€™s doing a bit of housework " and gave me a sexy look. I could just hear her friend say , something like " send him round" , my wife laughed and said "Iā€™ll let you know the hourly rate " she was looking at me and laughing.
I felt quite humiliated, but really turned on .
Iā€™d love her friend to just " pop round " when we do it again, so I could serve them both . Itā€™ll never happen, but itā€™s a nice fantasy

4 Likes

We do enjoy a bit of Sunday naked housework, have some interesting photos!!

2 Likes

@ShyNudist i love it! Any chance I get to be naked around the house I take! Iā€™ve even gone as far as posting a sign on the door when I order food delivery telling them that Iā€™m a nudist / exhibitionist and if theyā€™re ok with it to use the back door. Itā€™s such a thrill!!!

3 Likes

Love being naked around the house, also done some house work naked but only upstairs. The feel of being naked is so thrilling and sexy

5 Likes

I did some more the other day too

I have to admit I love being naked in my own house, sometimes I keep my heels on just to tease hubbyā€¦he loves me wearing only heels. We have a hot tub in the rear garden that we frequent usually naked, it is over looked though so we have to pop up the canopy :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yes i have done the housework nakedā€¦i prefer to do the bathroom naked.
Our windows a very visible, so it can appear strange having blinds clossed during the day.
We can happily go about house naked of an evening.

4 Likes

Is it only me that reads this thead and shivers? My house is freezing :cold_face: Thereā€™s no way Iā€™m spending any more time than necessarily naked! Itā€™s thermal and wooly jumpers here :joy:

3 Likes

So are you a bit cold blooded or does your heat system need some work ? My wife is disabled so our house is a constant 68-70f . In colder weather or if I have been out in it I will fire up our wood stove . Years ago during heavy snow we invited friends over to have a Hawaiian party . Bring swim suit or cutoffs or shorts . Had the wood stove stoked and kept temp in house around 80-90f . Everybody had a good time and drank large quantities .

1 Like

Partly the former - Iā€™m generally cold; partly because heating is so expensive (I wish we had a wood stove!); and partly because I donā€™t like the air to feel ā€œcloseā€ or ā€œstuffyā€ which generally means that in winter Iā€™m comfortable with a cooler house and wooly jumpers! Each to their own though! It does make sexy time a bit tricky when weā€™re having to do everything under a duvet :rofl:

2 Likes

Our energy costs in the U.K. have shot through the roof, and we are all looking at cutting back on the heating, so thereā€™s that!

Also i wouldnā€™t be doing some housework naked with all those chemicals in cleaners spraying near my sensitive bits! :scream:

3 Likes

Energy costs in the UK are astronomical! Iā€™ve cut back massively on the amount of time I spend on cam because the cost of heating the room sometimes outweighs what Iā€™m earning :scream: Iā€™m sure no one wants to watch me shivering in a cold room and itā€™s also rather miserable for me! :cold_face:

Summer though is a different thingā€¦ I have often done my housework naked then :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah, iā€™m currently huddled around a candle, if it gets any colder iā€™ll light it! :wink:

Remember, Kitty, everyone is naked under their clothes! :wink:

1 Like

Anyone here old enough to remember when leaders world wide looked after the best interests of their own people ? And the people that have ā€œtheirā€ minions ( government officials ) use an imaginary idea to to cause the energy crisis . However as they fly around in private jets and ride in motorcades , they say do as we say , not as we do . Sorry , just my opinion .

2 Likes