Naked housework

A few days ago after tanning and had been all oiled up with coconut oil and I knew our grandson would be gone for several hours . I surprised my wife and did some housework just wearing a white and black bow tie from an old kinky costume . I handed her the little red whip and said if I was not moving fast enough to let me know . She appeared to enjoy my display .

3 Likes

We would love to go round peoples houses as a naked couple and clean peoples houses!!

2 Likes

Sounds fantastic I would love that too

1 Like

To clean a house or have us clean your house?!! :joy:

1 Like

I enjoy cleaning the house in the nude and would love to watch others clean Their own naked

I do a lot of housework without clothes…or at least with just shorts on. Seems easier like that. I don’t do it for arousal at all,.

2 Likes

I did this for my wife last weekend , including serving her with food and drink , while she just lounged around giving me my instructions.
While I was dusting the living room, her friend ( single) called . They were chatting a while , then I heard my wife say " oh , he’s ok , he’s doing a bit of housework " and gave me a sexy look. I could just hear her friend say , something like " send him round" , my wife laughed and said "I’ll let you know the hourly rate " she was looking at me and laughing.
I felt quite humiliated, but really turned on .
I’d love her friend to just " pop round " when we do it again, so I could serve them both . It’ll never happen, but it’s a nice fantasy

4 Likes

We do enjoy a bit of Sunday naked housework, have some interesting photos!!

2 Likes

@ShyNudist i love it! Any chance I get to be naked around the house I take! I’ve even gone as far as posting a sign on the door when I order food delivery telling them that I’m a nudist / exhibitionist and if they’re ok with it to use the back door. It’s such a thrill!!!

2 Likes

Love being naked around the house, also done some house work naked but only upstairs. The feel of being naked is so thrilling and sexy

3 Likes