Natural "Sex Toy" ???

Don't want to "put down" artificial sex toys, but have realised am naturally equipped with a "multi-function, multi-use exciter in my mouth". 100% natural materials, self lubricated, variable speed and intensity. Proven to excite and satisfy. Any member with experience out there you would like to share?

Hi horny cock a too,

I'm sure you've read the forum rules and know we're not about pick ups/hook ups etc. What exactly do you mean by "Any member experience out there you would like to share?" ...?

Alice, good Morning:

Opps, and I read those rules over and over. Intended it to say "Any member WITH experience out there you would like to share?" but realise that could be miss constued. "Member" mean't member of the LH Forum NOT male organ AND "Share" mean't talk about/discuss. Definitely not Hook-Up +OR Pick-Ups intended VERY SORRY 6.05am too early!!

Like your photos

Also can "horny cook a too" be edited slightly to "Horny Cock_A_Too". Sorry to be a pain

Ah, one simple word makes all the difference - have added it for you.

Was just checking you weren't trying to offer your all-natural sex toy to any other users!

Mrs Gs mouth is a great sex toy and when not being used for sex it cracks jokes, maybe an idea for LH

HandcuffedLover wrote:

I too have this all-natural 'sex toy', however the last time I attempted to pleasure myself with it I had backache for two days afterwards and still couldn't manage to reach.

:-D

Lol, I have such an amusing image in my head now

Started this thread with the following:

"......... have realised am naturally equipped with a "multi-function, multi-use exciter in my mouth". 100% natural materials, self lubricated, variable speed and intensity. Proven to excite and satisfy. Any member with experience out there, you would like to share?"

Thought there must be experiences out there that would keep the thread going for more than 8 exchanges and of these five were "ADMINISTRATIVE".

So who likes getting down to the business with "natural sex toy" and licking a wet excited clit, bringing it to to ecstacy OR tickling a flaccid penis into erection and beyond.

Tales please!!

The erotic fiction part of the forum may be more ideal to what you're looking for... It's the place where it's more acceptable for more "explicit" details and even then moderated. Otherwise this isn't really the place...

Nymeria wrote:

The erotic fiction part of the forum may be more ideal to what you're looking for... It's the place where it's more acceptable for more "explicit" details and even then moderated. Otherwise this isn't really the place...

Nymeria/Ork

Soz just trying to get the thread running again, nothing more or less

Ork wrote:

I would suggest er "dumbing down" your word's if that make's sense I assume most people won't have a clue what your on about lol. Might help get more responses? I my self am not entirely sure what is your after, it sound's like you just want to hear about people wanking and there experince?

the last week has taught me there seems to be an acceptable/preferred level of innuendo but "calling a spade a spade" isnt quiet on. Still getting the measure of the acceptable while not intentionally wishing to inflame opinions !!!!!

Nymeria wrote:

Nymeria:

Hi, this wasn't an "erotic fiction", though I accept for some "cunnilingus" may well be so. A delight yet to be indulged. I thought "sex tips and talk" was the appropriate place.

I think people (especially ladies) are just a bit wary of posting explicit sex stories here (especially when they've been asked), because it seems like it could be used as, well, wank fodder! "Tell me a sexy story" isn't really what most of us are here for -- it's discussion about sex and community.

I'm not saying this was your intention, Horny Cock_A_Too, just giving one possible explanation for why people are reluctant to answer :) I hope it doesn't seem like we're all boring and unfriendly!

Shellyboo:

Hi, this wasn't intended to be "Wank Fodder" as you put it. Mabe the suggestion as a thread was niave but it is a "Sex Talk & Tips Forum so I thought it might be an interesting topic for discussion and as wide as appear to be the norm for the forum.

On the subject I enjoy providing my OH with the tongue and she clearly enjoys the consequences.

Am sorry readers don't feel moved to join the discussion

HandcuffedLover wrote:

I didn't take it the wrong way, I knew what you were aiming for with the thread.

I'd have joined in but for the fact I don't like oral!

Thanks at last an understanding reader.

Find oral exciting and very satisfying especially going down on her shaven mound and seaching out her little man !!!