Naughty nurse or mucky maid?

Either one sounds nice, but a great deal depends on the quality of the costumes, more often than not they are poorly made. I am pretty sure the ones made by Legs Avenue, they cost more but the quality is excellent.

either, not had my OH dress as a nurse yet, but she adores her maid's outfit, and so do I

nurse first then maid

how about A NURSE MAID

lickmadick wrote:

how about A NURSE MAID

She might confuse the duster with the enema...

i always prefer the nurse but ive both. always keen to dress up for sex makes it special

WandA wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

how about A NURSE MAID

She might confuse the duster with the enema...

Hahahaha!!

well, if you ask me it's a toss up between the two

mucky maid

Maids outfit for me, especially one made from latex.

Definitely the maid's outfit. There's so much more scope for getting a maid to follow instructions -- such as bending down in front of you to pick things up off the floor -- or to administer a punishment to them (e.g. spanking) if they fail to provide the required service.

Maid, especially Japanese maid outfits

Has to be nurse! Don't really know why this is such a turn on, being in hospital sucks :)

Naughty nurse! (has it over mucky maid 'coz not completely under ur control)

W

That’s a tough one. We’ve only recently got a maid outfit but have had nurse outfits for years. With the nurse outfit she tends to be in control, giving out some sort of treatment. With the maid it is me “taking advantage” of the visitor to my hotel room. So I guess what I’m saying is for us the costume dictates the style of role play.