Naughtyboy is back!!!! Ladies beware!!

naughtyboy wrote:

Blimey I was unaware people had reported me!! I was made to think it was just a clamping down of the rules!

Why people would have reported me is beyond me though. I was never "pestering" or the such like. I was flirty when someone was flirty with me. I can only think that the offended people were just jealous I was getting some fun and they weren't!!!

I was, after all, just talking about sex, relationships etc which imo isn't that unusual on a sex toy forum!!! Anyone who got upset at my comments should really have taken a look at where they were and question if they belong in such an environment me thinks.

Yes I'm back people. I may fall in line, I may not. It will be fun finding out though......

well that isn't going to get people's backs up is it. I'll reserve judgement for now. Welcome back, I'm sure you'll be getting stuck into OA as if you've never been away.

Why would that get people's backs up? All I'm saying is that I don't understand why people would have been offended at my previous posts, they were about sex and its a sex toy forum.

If you are unhappy at my declaration that I may not follow the rules then I think thats my concern and nobody else's. You all clearly know where the "report this post" link is though if you feel I have broken one of the sacred rules. I'd be grateful if you could first point out exactly what rule I have broken though. As I see it though I have merely pointed out that I do not see what I did wrong previously and am yet to get a satisfactory answer. I'm a flirt but there is nothing more sinister than that.

Lubyanka, I am sorry you found that post offensive but am yet again baffled as to what was offensive about it. I was simply stating that I could not understand why people would find my posts offensive and advising of the conclusion I had been forced to come to since I could not think of another reason. If I am wrong in this then I apologise but would request that you offer an opinion as to what else it could be instead of saying its offensive.

naughtyboy wrote:

Why would that get people's backs up? All I'm saying is that I don't understand why people would have been offended at my previous posts, they were about sex and its a sex toy forum.

If you are unhappy at my declaration that I may not follow the rules then I think thats my concern and nobody else's. You all clearly know where the "report this post" link is though if you feel I have broken one of the sacred rules. I'd be grateful if you could first point out exactly what rule I have broken though. As I see it though I have merely pointed out that I do not see what I did wrong previously and am yet to get a satisfactory answer. I'm a flirt but there is nothing more sinister than that.

Lubyanka, I am sorry you found that post offensive but am yet again baffled as to what was offensive about it. I was simply stating that I could not understand why people would find my posts offensive and advising of the conclusion I had been forced to come to since I could not think of another reason. If I am wrong in this then I apologise but would request that you offer an opinion as to what else it could be instead of saying its offensive.

I'm not unhappy about your wonderful declaration, you merely reminded of my 12yo stepson:

"might, might not. 'pends if I feel like it. Can't make me!'

Its your choice to determine how you are going to act on this forum, I don't insinuate otherwise. Just found that particular line particularly amusing and unproductive.

Lubyanka wrote:

naughtyboy wrote:

Blimey I was unaware people had reported me!! [...] I was never "pestering" or the such like. I was flirty when someone was flirty with me. I can only think that the offended people were just jealous I was getting some fun and they weren't!!! [...] Anyone who got upset at my comments should really have taken a look at where they were and question if they belong in such an environment me thinks.

People report posts for a variety of reasons, not only because they are upset, jealous, or offended. I can tell you that I consider this post to be inappropriate, and the feelings I have about it are unrelated to jealousy, offense, or upsetness.

naughtyboy wrote:

I'd appreciate if you quoted me accurately. If you re-read my post, I didn't say your post was offensive, I said that I considered it inappropriate, which I do. Accusing me of saying one thing when I evidently said something quite different is likely to be confrontational and unhelpful.

If you're interested, I consider name calling, accusations and denigrating others to be inappropriate behaviour in general, and specifically on this forum in particular. Forum rule 1 specifically excludes such sentiments from posts here.

I hope that helped.

I apologise for using the word "offended" instead of "inappropriate" I hot confused sorry. However, whilst we are discussing people making false statements could you please clarify how you believe I called people names etc? After re-Reading my posts I am unsure as to how you have come to this conclusion.
The closest I can think is that you don't like my opinion that people who complained must have been jealous but this is not name calling or any of the accused things. I am simply struggling to understand these persons motivation for complaining and am of the belief that this may have been one of the reasons. If you don't like that opinion then gone but please don't call it something it isn't as I directed that opinion at no individual so not sure how you can brand it as name calling etc.

naughtyboy wrote:

I apologise for using the word "offended" instead of "inappropriate" I hot confused sorry. However, whilst we are discussing people making false statements could you please clarify how you believe I called people names etc? After re-Reading my posts I am unsure as to how you have come to this conclusion.
[...] If you don't like that opinion then gone but please don't call it something it isn't as I directed that opinion at no individual so not sure how you can brand it as name calling etc.

I consider that calling unspecified people "offended", "jealous" and "upset" is inappropriately attributing emotional responses to people for which there is no evidence. I also consider those to be name calling in the format of "Oh, you're just jealous" which I consider similar to something such as "Oh, you're just a pig".

I consider that using the names of those emotional responses is not only denigrating to the people who may or may not be feeling them, but also it minimises and invalidates their feelings as well as their legitimate entitlement to have them. If you aren't happy that any person may not like what you say, then writing off their response and saying "Oh, you're just [X, Y or Z]" - is minimising, invalidating, and disrespectful in my opinion. Unless you can read minds, I don't know how you can know what anybody is or isn't, so saying things about others as if you can read minds and do know is unlikely to be accurate or respectful.

I hope that clarified things for you.

In which case I consider you to be hyper-sensitive at best. My post was an OPINION on what my thoughts were. It is irrelevant whether those thoughts are right or wrong as they are an opinion and I am entitled to that. I am also entitled to post this opinion because it is NOT rude or offensive to an individual. If you disagree with me then that is fine but please don't be so melodramatic as to say its innappropriate for someone to think that another' person is jealous. If my opinion is wrong it is wrong but that doesn't make it innappropriate!

This is just a wild theory but I think that maybe you are one of the people who found my previous posts to be offensive, sorry, inappropriate and have taken my comments earlier personally as you deem the comment to be suggesting that you yourself are jealous of the attention I was getting etc. This may be untrue however so I will apologise for its innappropriateness now to save time later.

In future though, just to appease you and your hyper-sensitive position I will always ensure that before I post any opinion/theory/thoughts I shall ensure that I am able to back them up with hard evidence. After all it would be wrong of me to assume that people have common sense and can see how an opinion has been formed.

BTW top use of the word "denigrating". Very impressed

naughtyboy wrote:

In which case I consider you to be hyper-sensitive at best. My post was an OPINION on what my thoughts were. It is irrelevant whether those thoughts are right or wrong as they are an opinion and I am entitled to that. I am also entitled to post this opinion because it is NOT rude or offensive to an individual. If you disagree with me then that is fine but please don't be so melodramatic as to say its innappropriate for someone to think that another' person is jealous. If my opinion is wrong it is wrong but that doesn't make it innappropriate!

This is just a wild theory but I think that maybe you are one of the people who found my previous posts to be offensive, sorry, inappropriate and have taken my comments earlier personally as you deem the comment to be suggesting that you yourself are jealous of the attention I was getting etc. This may be untrue however so I will apologise for its innappropriateness now to save time later.

In future though, just to appease you and your hyper-sensitive position I will always ensure that before I post any opinion/theory/thoughts I shall ensure that I am able to back them up with hard evidence. After all it would be wrong of me to assume that people have common sense and can see how an opinion has been formed.

BTW top use of the word "denigrating". Very impressed

I'm sorry that my fulfillment of your request for clarification was unsatisfactory for you.

I have testicles, two of them that normal?

Hi Naughtyboy, im glad to see you back, always enjoyed your Pervin x

Naughtyboy, welcome back... I always enjoyed your posting here, but can I just clear you up on one topic? Yes, we come here to talk about sex and sex toys... but we don't come here to be hit on or made uncomfortable. If people were being made uncomfortable by your advances, they are well within their rights to report you. And the attitude you've displayed on this thead (it's OUR problem and not yours) does not fill me with hope that you'll behave any better this time.

We're supposed to be an inclusive community... not a resource for you to get your jollies, tbh. Here's hoping you can realise that and join back in with the fun without making people uncomfortable. Welcome back, truly.

Not unsatisfactory, more inappropriate I would say

Shellyboo thanks for your comments I appreciate it. What I would say though is that to my knowledge it was always consenting flirting and, as a person, I never pester. If someone is not interested then I walk away. The posts we are referring to were months ago when the tone on this forum was a little more "free love" esque. If they offended anyone at the time then I apologise but would have preferred it if they had raised the issue directly and not gone running to teacher.

Flirting is my humour and personality and I don't intend to stifle that so will continue as I normally do. If people can't accept that because it doesn't fit in with their rules then feel free to raise the issue with me or get me booted off but I will not change. Especially since I am abiding by the rules anyway.

Naughty boy just be yourself

naughtyboy wrote:

The posts we are referring to were months ago when the tone on this forum was a little more "free love" esque. If they offended anyone at the time then I apologise but would have preferred it if they had raised the issue directly and not gone running to teacher. [...] If people can't accept that because it doesn't fit in with their rules then feel free to raise the issue with me or get me booted off but I will not change. Especially since I am abiding by the rules anyway.

I did raise your current posts with you directly, and I felt that your response was unhelpful. I personally have been talking only about your posts in this thread and no others.

You may also find that forum rule 1 about rude or inflammatory posts may apply.

naughtyboy wrote:

Flirting is my humour and personality and I don't intend to stifle that so will continue as I normally do. If people can't accept that because it doesn't fit in with their rules then feel free to raise the issue with me or get me booted off but I will not change. Especially since I am abiding by the rules anyway.

Dude are you sure it was always welcome by the other party? This is most likely to be the issue here. Welcome back and hope you enjoy it, but stick to the rules.

naughtyboy wrote:

Shellyboo thanks for your comments I appreciate it. What I would say though is that to my knowledge it was always consenting flirting and, as a person, I never pester. If someone is not interested then I walk away. The posts we are referring to were months ago when the tone on this forum was a little more "free love" esque. If they offended anyone at the time then I apologise but would have preferred it if they had raised the issue directly and not gone running to teacher.

That's absolutely cool. But coming on and saying "I *might* abide by the rules, and if you don't like it, you're all old fuddy duddies" isn't winning you any new fans, pet.

And as for "going running to teacher..." that's what we're supposed to do. If we have a problem, we report the post. And since you're not being particularly receptive to what we're telling you now - that your posts made people uncomfortable - who's to say you would have even taken it on board back then either?

Play nice is all I'm saying! There are contact details available for those who want to put themselves out there... use them, and don't make the forum a pick-up joint. It would make me uncomfortable even if I wasn't the one being targeted... this isn't a chat room or a dating site, it's a discussion forum. And if you *do* get antsy for a good old-fashioned flirt then you have my email! :P

imeldaimelda wrote:

naughtyboy wrote:

Dude are you sure it was always welcome by the other party? This is most likely to be the issue here. Welcome back and hope you enjoy it, but stick to the rules.

Yeah, i think this is the main issue people have aswell NB.

I do not wish to "achieve" anything apart from a little fun talking about the sexy side of life. There is nothing more to it than that.

I think you have misinterpreted what I meant by it being my concern and nobody elses as what I meant by that was that it was my concern if I was to get banned (by the moderators).

In answer to some of the other posts on here. Yes I am confident that the attention I was given was wanted simply because the thread which I believe to be in question was entitled "Can I perv on you?" and the ladies who posted there agreed and played along. It was never a sinister way of picking up women, just a bit of harmless fun between consenting parties. The operative word being consenting. The thread got to around 10 pages long of people seeing it for what it was before the mods finally took exception and closed it down. My point is that

a) the thread title was pretty clear, if thats inappropriate/offensive to you then steer clear

b) the people who posted there knew the score and were looking to play the same game

c) it took the mods A LONG time before it was closed down. Surely if it broke the rules that bad then it would have been spotted sooner.

well you 'perved on' me at one point altough I deliberately did not post on that thread. Yet i was not one of those who reported you hun.