need a small one of these

Are there 'beginners' versions of these? Mr Belle is looking for a bit of extra fun, with the accent on a bit

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16276

can't you get lh to deliver in a brown box as usual we got one of these though it came in a big big box.they are bigger then they look but so much fun mmmmm

What about the Tantus feeldoe slim version? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1653

But to be honest, you would be better off with a harness-based system - you have a wider choice of dildos you can use and they're very more secure when thrusting. You need extremely strong pc muscles to keep one of those strapless ones in place when things get heated.

There are a few models available that have one or two internal dildos for the gal, or you could get a latex pants-style one that would let you use any dildo inside.

A leather O-strap is a good investment too if you can find one - it lets you attach almost any dildo to the straps of a harness. I'm not sure if there's a proper name for them, but it's just a strip of leather about 4 inches long with poppers at each end and a hole in the middle. Insert flanged dildo, wrap around harness strap, secure poppers.

the trouble is that Mr Belle wants to play but 'doesn't want a lamp post shoved up him'

Funny how men go for the biggest toys to use on women, though. Anyway, he wants a small slim one

ha ha tough shit mate i can assure you though the hands free one takes a bit of getting used to but get's there in the end very nice it is as well nearly 9 inches of fun fun fun mmmmm

5mil wrote:

What about the Tantus feeldoe slim version? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1653

But to be honest, you would be better off with a harness-based system - you have a wider choice of dildos you can use and they're very more secure when thrusting. You need extremely strong pc muscles to keep one of those strapless ones in place when things get heated.

There are a few models available that have one or two internal dildos for the gal, or you could get a latex pants-style one that would let you use any dildo inside.

A leather O-strap is a good investment too if you can find one - it lets you attach almost any dildo to the straps of a harness. I'm not sure if there's a proper name for them, but it's just a strip of leather about 4 inches long with poppers at each end and a hole in the middle. Insert flanged dildo, wrap around harness strap, secure poppers.

Thanks, worth a look at the strap / harness thing, but we like the idea of the double one as well. We looked at the slim feeldoe, and Mr Belle still blanched, so I suspect we'll end up doing the strap on with a little vibe in the end (excuse the pun)

we have the double ended one no batteries needed with that

Belle_djour wrote:

the trouble is that Mr Belle wants to play but 'doesn't want a lamp post shoved up him'

Funny how men go for the biggest toys to use on women, though. Anyway, he wants a small slim on

You don't have to take the whole length of it, just whatever feels comfortable at first, then gradually go deeper if you both want to.

Good call,

I am currently wearing the basic butt buddy and have done so for about an hour now - then i will move on to a larger toy to finish off with. You dont need to insert the whole thing, just enough to stimulate yourself or your partner.

DrtyBoy wrote:

Good call,

I am currently wearing the basic butt buddy and have done so for about an hour now - then i will move on to a larger toy to finish off with. You dont need to insert the whole thing, just enough to stimulate yourself or your partner.

yeah we all have to start off small then get larger as you get used to it ..and iut's also down to trust and thrust