Search for the perfect strapon/double dildo

Although our particular interest is for pegging I guess the question applies to all uses. Having tried a conventional strapon with plugs for the wearer and the Nexus, Feeldoe and Share we reckon there is still a long way to go to produce the perfect 'weapon'. The Feeldoe and Share come fairly close but even with a harness its too easy to loose clit stimulation because the saddle is too directly connected to the main dildo and many positions cause the saddle to be pulled away from the clit.

We have acquired a we-vibe to try in conjunction with the Feeldoe in the hope that the outside part of the we-vibe will keep pressing on the clit but are still not sure it's the right solution. Perhaps something like a pearl thong as part of the harness would solve the problem but do pearl thongs actually work as advertised or not?

We also reckon it would be good if the toy was moulded dual density so it had some stiffness in the shaft but was nice and soft to squeeze so it was filling but yielding while having enough 'sense of direction' for some decent thrusting.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received - meanwhile I'll go and have a lie down to recover from the thought :-)

Ooerrrrr l have gone all weak at the knees Gyrator53, a man? after my own um er....let you decide.

Tallboy

why not use a normal strap on while your missus straddles on her favourite toy? thats usually a sure winner and its propbably a lot cheaper lol

Love your pic lil known !!!!!!!!!!!

Tallboy

I would quite like to be straddling my favoooooooooooooourite toy while giving her what for withv her fave toy. Why use a strap on l hear you say- well it's just that some of the bigger plugs mean you have to be relaxed.....and ou know......

PS My fave toy is my 3 Bangs!!

Tallboy

theres truly nothing better than the missus being in control and you having to take it

Agreed lil known.... you into that then are you?

Tallboy

of course not why would you even think that lol

tbh i think any man who isnt in to it may have issues

Dea LH members there must be more of you out there with ideas what makes the perfect strap on.... but is it the item or the ambience of the occasion that makes it "perfect" l suspect the latter... Mrs T has just landed a brill paying job but means she will be on the road, Harlow, Nottingham, Manchester- the Universe...so l will have more time to write creatively in a few weeks time, any ideas will be incorporated.

Cheers

Tallboy

I'm sorry not to have noticed the replies to my original post until now. I would like to post some sketches of my ideas here if possible - is there a way of posting them straight into here? If so can someone please tell me how.

One idea I have is that a double dildo like a share or feeldoe with a liquid core could give great 'connection' between the partners. If you tense up and squeeze your end of the dildo then it expands at the other end!

Hmmm you could add them as your profile pic but might be a bit small - perhaps an idea to list em on the photo blog because we have 36 odd of LH members on there and so you should get some helpful replies.

Just ordered the Colt 10 inch super black cock for Mrs T to insert- hopefully into her black leather harness and punish me rotten!!!

Will keep you posted campers.

Tallboy

Imelda how do l post members to the blog if that's what l can do as an administrator... thanks.

Tallboy

You mean add? It's under Settings, permissions, add author.

Many thanks Imelda all sorted, just that l don't think anyone knew, so a bit to do with raising my profile!!

Be good Tallboy

Yes OK Tallboy, Naughty Boy, SexyChic and Ruth can add people etc.

Gah this is totally the wrong place for that sorry!

According to the postal red form "Too big to bend" marked as reason for non-delivery, l should hope so!!!

Will aim to collect in the am, get myself fucked with it...and maybe report back, maybe not ha ha

Tallboy

maybe you should consider an all-in-one strapon like the feeldoe that has a waist band of some sort that is connected to a raised section on the shaft for clitoral stimulation that is also used to apply constant upward pressure and hold the shaft in place?

maybe you could just stick a suction cup on it =P lol