Need to upgrade my Clitoral suction toy

I currently have the Satisfyer 1 Multispeed Clitoral Stimulator and I’m looking to upgrade. I am having a difficult time deciding which toy to purchase. I was hoping to get some feed back from the forum on your favorites and why. Thanks I’m advance!?

Lovehoney only stock Womanizers at the moment so there's not a huge amount of variety, but I can definitely vouch for how good they are (or at least Mrs Chimp can 🙂). We've also got a Lelo Sona Cruise and she loves that too. They each have a slightly different sensation but she finds both to be very effective. I think the Sona is a bit more forgiving on placement and allows a bit of moving around as it doesn't necessarily need a full seal to be pleasurable (people have different techniques that work for them though so you may find that you prefer the full seal).

I've just posted a comparison of the 4 Womanizers in another thread that you may find useful. The prices in bold are with 30% off as the OP mentioned their birthday discount so you may need to do a little bit of maths to alter those depending on the discounts you have access to. 🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1768387-desire-bullet-or-womaniser/page-2/#p1768927

Hope this helps. 🙂

I have the Starlet and the Satisfyer they no longer sell. I also had the original Womanizer and a Sona.

To be perfectly honest I've liked them all as they all guaranteed a great orgasm in record time. The only one that frustrated me was the Sona. What was that great line from Die Hard 2? "We're like British Rail, love. We get there in the end."

You've obviously enjoyed your original or you wouldn't be looking to upgrade, so I would normally have said the copper/gold Satisfer - you could always contact Lovehoney to ask if they're having more stock in.

If not, and it was me, I'd look at the new travel Womanizer as it's not as expensive as the rest of the range, but waterproof - which the Starlet isn't.

I returned the Fifty Shades as it didn't work for me. At all! The new Desire looks lovely, but for me, I'd be wary as it looks too much like the Sona.

I don't think you'll go wrong with any of the Womanizers, though. They all do the trick.

VR wrote:

The new Desire looks lovely, but for me, I'd be wary as it looks too much like the Sona.

I don't think you'll go wrong with any of the Womanizers, though. They all do the trick.

Do you think the nozzle shape will make a huge difference? The Desire suction toy is powered by Womanizer tech which works a bit differently to the Lelo Sona. I wonder if it could have been the Sona tech that you didn't get on with rather than the nozzle shape? Mrs Chimp likes both the Sona and the Womanizer so it's tough for me to judge.

Ian Chimp wrote:

VR wrote:

The new Desire looks lovely, but for me, I'd be wary as it looks too much like the Sona.

Do you think the nozzle shape will make a huge difference? The Desire suction toy is powered by Womanizer tech which works a bit differently to the Lelo Sona. I wonder if it could have been the Sona tech that you didn't get on with rather than the nozzle shape? Mrs Chimp likes both the Sona and the Womanizer so it's tough for me to judge.

I'm not sure what it was with the Sona. I actually pulled it out last night and gave it another go - nine l-o-n-g minutes (especially when I had one ear listening for an expected visitor). Starlet slapped onto clit straight after and I was done and dusted a minute later.

In fact, ALL the others I'm about a minute tops.

I know a lot of women (personally and here) that have difficulties with orgasms so I'm lucky and know it.

I think that's why I'm so frustrated with the Sona. Annoyed with myself, too, as it really is a lovely bit of kit in the hand.

I graduated from the Basics bullet to the Tracey Cox bullet to the Tango and can no longer go backwards as my clit seems to like a bit more oomph. Then I tried the Desire bullet, but despite the oooomph that thing has, it takes forever (which is a shame as I love handling it - just like the Sona). The Mantric bullet is nowhere near the oomph, but she's very partial to that. She definitely likes the California Exotics tongues, but isn't fussed on the super-strong Volta.

So, what gives? Does your missus have issues like this with toys? Anyone else?

Or are we ALL like this?

Or are we ALL like this?

I think you like what you like. 🙂 It only really becomes a problem if nothing works at all, or if you're feeling a bit bored with the same old. Mrs Chimp had a little battery powered bullet for many years and as that was all she'd ever known she thought it was amazing. Now she's sampled a far more extensive range this past year her tastes have become a lot more refined. 🙂

VR wrote:

I'm not sure what it was with the Sona. I actually pulled it out last night and gave it another go - nine l-o-n-g minutes (especially when I had one ear listening for an expected visitor). Starlet slapped onto clit straight after and I was done and dusted a minute later.

When I saw that the Desire toy was officially Womanizer powered it did make me think it's going to be quite swish. I think some things have had to be done differently to make it stand out from the existing Womanizer branded toys, as I doubt they'd have let Lovehoney just remake one exactly the same as it would undercut their own toys. So it's got a different shaped nozzle, and more emphasis on patterns and vibrations, etc, but I'm hoping these add to the experience rather than tank it. Hopefully someone who's used a Womanizer will get their hands on one and let us know how it compares. 🙂

Desire Suction Toy (£80) - 4 intensities, 4 suction patterns, 3 vibration speeds, waterproof, storage case, travel lock, 90 minute charge = 180 minute run-time

Desire Suction Toy https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36326

Ian Chimp wrote:

Or are we ALL like this?

I think you like what you like. 🙂 It only really becomes a problem if nothing works at all, or if you're feeling a bit bored with the same old. Mrs Chimp had a little battery powered bullet for many years and as that was all she'd ever known she thought it was amazing. Now she's sampled a far more extensive range this past year her tastes have become a lot more refined. 🙂

VR wrote:

When I saw that the Desire toy was officially Womanizer powered it did make me think it's going to be quite swish. I think some things have had to be done differently to make it stand out from the existing Womanizer branded toys, as I doubt they'd have let Lovehoney just remake one exactly the same as it would undercut their own toys. So it's got a different shaped nozzle, and more emphasis on patterns and vibrations, etc, but I'm hoping these add to the experience rather than tank it. Hopefully someone who's used a Womanizer will get their hands on one and let us know how it compares. 🙂

Desire Suction Toy (£80) - 4 intensities, 4 suction patterns, 3 vibration speeds, waterproof, storage case, travel lock, 90 minute charge = 180 minute run-time

Desire Suction Toy https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36326

I'm also waiting for the reviews to come in for the Desire.

I really, really want to know from someone who's had both a Sona and a Womanizer to give an opinion on which one it's like the most.

I must admit I do love the look and feel of the Lovehoney toys. My favourites so far have been the Mantric toys (these are a Lovehoney make, aren't they?).

Like Mrs Chimp, my tastes have become more refined since I discovered Lovehoney - just as my wallet has become thinner!

I think I also have some form of sex toy ADHD as I'm either always looking for the next best thing or re-discovering some old faves.

Apologies to those struggling with ADHD or a child with it. Is it even called that these days? I remember my nephew being diagnosed with it. He was such hard work compared with my "normal" niece, but has grown into a lovely young man. He's still the only one who can take my Springer out for a walk and bring her back exhausted, though.

We did purchase the Starlet after seeing it raved about in the forums, and I must admit it does it's job and it does it well. My issue with it though is that it's basic. 3 speeds and that's your lot. No other luxury involved. If I was in your position now I would go for the https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40616 it has the same Canal diameter. Its got double the amount of intensity levels, extra heads included with different sizes. It's longer so will be easier to hold, and waterproof so extra places to play. Mrs K&C is the same as you VR and Mrs Chimp, her bits like what they like and price doesn't seem to play much of a part in it, but she did strike it lucky first time from LH with the Desire bullet, nothing has beaten it for her so far. She loves power but the mains powered wand did nothing for her. I think the frequency of the vibrations have a lot to.do with things. Yes VR ADHD is still a thing lol. The school have asked if they can have my 5yo tested as he has the attention span of a mosquito. I reckon he could run rings around your Springer too lol.

Sorry for no paragraphs. I really must remember to switch to the desktop site before I start a long message.

A wand does nothing for me either, K&c30's.

It's great for my aches and pains, but doesn't get me off, unfortunately.

To The Point - Dangerouslilly has a Womanizer vs Satisfyer comparison chart on her site. Might be worth a read if you haven't already taken the plunge.