Neighbors stealing your undies. Please help?

Talia & ophelia-rose, thanks. Your suggestions are excellent and I will discuss them with hub. In the meantime I'm drying all my clothing indoors.

Oh gosh I'm not sure i could look at my neighbour the same knowing he had been getting himself off into my knickers! Both you and your husband are very forgiving because I would of 100% called the police!

Look after yourself, hope you feel better soon!
Maybe treat yourself to something nice xx

Yes freshly laundered pants wouldn`t smell,so i expect it`s the fact they`ve been worn.Yes,women do sell them,but i assume the `free` ones off your line were convenient and he didn`t have to explain to his wife what the postman was delivering.Hopefully it`s sorted now.My cousin had a similar problem with the bloke across the road flashing his wife and mother in law from the bedroom window,their kitchen is at the front,so it was not a nice sight when washing up! The Police sorted that one out!

@WillC, you are so correct to the point. Think about it I'm sure these panty fetish theives can afford to buy new ones but it's different if they were wore by a female. Think it will be better if they were stolen unwashed (I'm guessing). So I'm worried if neighbors (from left and right) will break in from our low fencing to steal them....I usually dump my worn undies in a basket for a couple of days before going into the washing machine. Really my concern now but still feeling embarrassed if I happened to meet him eye to eye.

While browsing on the internet I was surprised by some sites that offer soiled panties for sales at USD20. Hmm... I find it so strange that people will actually buy them.

Latest update.

Came home about 7 half and saw a beautifully wrapped parcel hung on my gate. A thank you card followed by words of apologies. In the box there were a dozen of triumph undies of red and black. It's from the wife of the neighbor who is thankful that police were not called.

She said she's embarrassed by the incident. BTW they don't have kids moved into my estate 16 months ago.

I am unsure if I should accept the undies and go over and strive a conversation with her. Want us to move forward really. Any advice please.

4Uonly wrote:

A very big thanks to all who came to my assistance. It's indeed a lovely and caring forum.

I was asking hub why didn't he get some new ones to feed his craved but was shocked by his reply, "new ones don't carry the scent of a woman.".

Now feeling a little embarrassed and confused .

He may not admit it but I bet there is more to it than that. The theft element likely plays a roll, and the fact that he steals them from his neighbor also would indicate more than a passing interest in you, remember he could easily have stolen them elsewhere with much less risk. I wouldn’t completely write this off, be vigilant and look out for yourself.

Hi 4Uonly, I've been reading this post and wow! I don't think I could look at my neighbour and his OH on the same way again. I do feel sorry for her and I'm not a person to hold a grudge, but to be honest I wouldn't accept the new pants. I'd politely give them back and accept the apologies, but I don't think I'd be able to be friendly and all smily straight away. As the time goes by, I'd probably learn to be more chilled towards all of that and even say hello with a little, friendly smile, but for now I'd just say thanks for apologizing and for the card without going into further conversations with her.

Thanks again. Your posts just confirmed my thoughts. Hub told me to throw them over their garden but think I will just hung the box of undies with a small thank you note.

Honestly I walk with fear and embarrassment coz I have to pass their house daily.. I'm at a complete lost of what to do if I come face to face with him. In the meantime as a precautionary measure my son will wait at our gate whenever I come home.

Thanks again all for your kind thoughts.

Front of my house has no CCTV. It has been quiet for a couple of days but this morning, I pjicked up 2 used condoms that were thrown along the pathway of our gate. I put them into a ziglock bag and lodged a police report immediately. More updates later...

Keeping my fingers crossed. Is there really a sex maniac aroung my estate byt why my house and why me?

Wow - this reads like some sort of messed up erotic fiction... I almost can't believe it's happening!

A word of warning, if you've involved the police, they have most likely advised you not to speak about the incident anywhere online. I have had similar issues and its always the first thing they say.

So as not to damage your case it's probably best not to share any more details with us. I'd hate for you to prolong your agony for the sake of posting about it online. 

4Uonly wrote:

Honestly I walk with fear and embarrassment coz I have to pass their house daily......

DO take a self-defence course! Please!

You might also think about installing another camera at the front of your house.

Not been on here for a week or more and came across this thread while having some lunch.... As a Psychotherapist dealing a lot with sexual offenders I have been increasingly alarmed as this thread has unfolded.

Very pleased that you have finally gone to the police, you really must also now tell them about the theft of the underwear. Don't wish to alarm you, and would be better to be able to contact you directly, but tell them immediately. Don't worry about being embarrassed, they will have dealt with much worse in the past and you're the victim here, with nothing to be embarrassed about.

As Jess has said, please do not post any further details on here until the case has been concluded but, in the meantime, do not under estimate anything.

Thanks all again.

This thread is actually kinda surreal to read. I'm amazed something like this has gone on.

All the best to you 4uonly, must be a very difficult time for you.
I agree with Talia, take a self-defence course and think about installing more cameras around the outside of your home! Hopefully this will help you to feel safer.
Hope the police get it sorted swiftly and things go back to normal for you soon xx

I think time to get the neighbours to prune their trees, repair the fence, sort that annoying security light etc etc.
Now is your best chance to get your neighbours to sort out any annoying issues as they will be desperate to keep you happy.
Something positive could come from this horrible situation after all!
Take care of yourself.

This guy sounds like a proper weirdo and he definitely needs some sort of treatment. He obviously has deeper issues than just an underwear fetish!

Thank you all my dear ones.

We're taking this opportunity to reinstall the front CCTV. We find it rude to have in the front previously. As a deterrence, an auto sensor spot light has been installed today together.

Come Friday I'm leaving for Seattle, USA for a week, hub will called the contractor to replace the 4 feet high wire fence with a 7 feet high concrete walls for both the front porch and backyard. Looks like my house is turning into a prison... Concrete walls... CCTV...😪

Thank you very much again.

You need to report it. If he's got the nerve to steal your underwear what else are they doing? Just because his wife isn't giving it to him doesn't mean it gives him the right to steal. X