Netflix

Can`t beat Breaking Bad,we too recently finished our second viewing,also prequel spin-off Better Call Saul is good.An interesting bit of trivia...the first letter of the title of each episode of season 2 of Better Call Saul when re-arranged spell `Fring`s Back`

WillC wrote:

Can`t beat Breaking Bad,we too recently finished our second viewing,also prequel spin-off Better Call Saul is good.An interesting bit of trivia...the first letter of the title of each episode of season 2 of Better Call Saul when re-arranged spell `Fring`s Back`

Oooh I didn't uncover that, I'll be binging on Better Call Saul just shortly as *without spoilers* it's getting really really good nowπŸ˜„πŸ˜™πŸ’–xxx After reading this thread and there's sooo many good serises listed like suits, prison break (but I watch that on now t.v. and American horror story was epic!) I've just started watching gypsy this morning and it's definitely up my street, can't wait to get right into itπŸ˜„

Amercan Horror story is awsome, loved Hotel with Lady Gaga, great sound track too

Thank you everyone, got lots added to my try next list πŸ˜—

Arr yeah couldnt agree more. It needed a revamp imho, i worried it wouldnt live up as many serises dont when things change (or im too set in my ways,) however the lady gaga series was blooming awesome πŸ˜„ would love to see a simular theme with the same cast next time round, if there is another? Not heard ought. I may just rewatch the whole box-set if still available as season one was awesome too, in fact thinking about it there's only one season that wasn't the best imho.

Happy netflixing allπŸ˜„

Narcos - Beautiful cinematography, well directed, excellent actors and based off true events. It's about Pablo Escobar and the Colombian drug cartel. Probably one of my favourites on Netflix, the description doesn't do it justice.

I showed this to my grandparents who barely watch TV series' and they decimated 4 seasons in less than a week, lol.

Very, very good.

SUITS! Love love love Suits.

OITNB, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Forensic Files all favs of mine too

Santa Clarita Diet

Once Upon a Time

Dexter

G.L.O.W.

OITNB

DaredevilΒ 

Grace & Frankie

Stranger Things

The OA
Stranger Things
Once Upon A Time
White Collar
American Horror Story

😁

Oh there are so many good ones to choose from!

Orphan Black
Stranger Things
Sons of Anarchy
Jane the Virgin
Santa Clarita Diet
😊

KirstyLee wrote:

Orphan Black
Stranger Things
Sons of Anarchy
Jane the Virgin
Santa Clarita Diet
😊

So glad to see a recommendation for Jane the Virgin! I am watching it at the moment, love it for an easy watch.

Dexter, Orphan Black, American Horror Story, Breaking Bad - They were probably all my favourite ones. Bates Motel is good too :)

I've watch so many! I would recommend:

American horror story
Breaking bad
Orange is the new black
Stranger things Bates motel
GLOW
Currently watching ozark which is good so far

Enjoy x

I can't believe House of Cards isn't on the list! I found it really dry to begin with and I had to watch the first episode a couple of times but then I was hooked!

The OA +1 it was a great series i thought, that made you have a good deep think.

also stranger things is a must

Not a series but a film. Knock Knock, starring Keano Reeves is awsome,

Lovehoney - Rebecca wrote:

KirstyLee wrote:

Orphan Black
Stranger Things
Sons of Anarchy
Jane the Virgin
Santa Clarita Diet
😊

So glad to see a recommendation for Jane the Virgin! I am watching it at the moment, love it for an easy watch.

I think the title puts a lot of people off but it’s such a good show!

Mr-Mrs-Sexy wrote:

The OA +1 it was a great series i thought, that made you have a good deep think.

also stranger things is a must

I forgot about OA! Great series x

If you haven't seen it and it is on there then the west wing is some brilliant TV.

I thoroughly enjoyed the following series
- White Collar
- Orphan Black
- Orange is the new black
- Suits (men in suits what's not to love)