Never had a wet dream before

I have been trying to kickstart my body back into achieving this again by edging for a couple of hours at night before I go to bed, but the only dreams I have is nightmares​:rofl:

I have more dreams about pissing the bed then sexually charged dreams that end in happiness.

I often wake up dreaming I am taking a piss and lose my shit thinking I wet the bed! It’s so real, but hasn’t happen since I was a kid…lol.

@valbowski77 When I first got into watersports I use to always dream about it like I was actually wetting the bed in my sleep :flushed::grimacing: I would wake up so fast thinking I had, thankfully it was just a dream.

1 Like

I think there is definitely something connected as the same has happened to my boyfriend. He said he used to get them when he was younger but they generally didn’t happen anymore when he started to masturbate. He’s been on antidepressants for about 14 months and his urge to masturbate went away after a couple of months and then he started to get wet dreams again now and again, may a couple a month. He came of his Sertraline about 6 weeks ago and has had more wet dreams since then. He is quite embarrassed about them but I actually think it’s turn on for me.

2 Likes

Tell him it’s making you wet @newbiejen. :kissing_heart:

I’ve recently been experiencing weird dreams in my sleep again and it’s just a bit embarrassing waking up and having to clean up the mess
I don’t know why I’m still experiencing these I’m in my early 40s
Possibly I don’t masturbate enough

1 Like

Does anyone else have wet dreams?

I’ve never had a wet dream but my husband does the first time he cum over my arse and I thought he just had a wank but he was fast asleep lol

I have wet dreams a lot, have for years. Usually when I’m about to cum in my dream Im at the brink of consciousness and I know what’s about to happen but I can stay in the dream. I always wake up right after or even during. There have been occasions where I’ve been vocal :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: I must say though ever since my libido has come back I don’t get them as often.

2 Likes

Yes, I think it’s through lack of masturbation or is for me :smiling_face:

Sometimes. Often enough that even though I like to sleep naked, I usually end up putting a rag between my legs in case I get creamy in my sleep. For the last couple of years, my body has developed a way to just wake me up when I’m needing to cum. Its pretty regular, and my husband wakes up about the same time at night, so he’s kind enough to work the cream out of me so I can get back to sleep :wink:

1 Like

I did have a girlfriend think that it was because I’ve got such a tight little pair of testicles

1 Like