New Bedding Turn-on.

My first post on here, so hey.

As to the question, my wife gets turned on when we get new, fresh sheets.

I suppose I was wondering if there was anyone else that felt the same? I tried to find a word for it but it doesn't seem to exist!

I think it's just a woman's thing my girlfriend gets ridiculously excited over fresh bedding lol she cuddles the duvet more than me.

Oh boy, do I love fresh sheets! I'm sure it's many who get the same feeling.

Even my cat used to enjoy it - few seconds after changing the sheets she's already on them and purring.

Best feeling ever 😍😍

Fresh sheets feel amazing!

Fresh sheets is one of life's greatest gifts

Freshly washed sheets that have been dried out on the washing line is just heavenly!

Fresh sheets are the best! It kind of feels like a new beginning when you put fresh sheets on the bed. Too bad the feeling never lasts that long though!

I love fresh sheets, especially the microfibre fitted sheets. I use a top sheet in the summer like Americans and when they're crisp, clean and cool it's amazing for a good night's sleep.

Btw, @Dovahkiin - LOVE the name. xD

Fresh sheets are one of the best things in life, although they don't turn me on.
The best thing is freshly shaved legs against clean sheets, ugh.

Hello and welcome

No i dont get turned on by fresh bedding, however i enjoy getting into bed all the more

🐼

Thanks everyone~ Good to know!

wouldn't say a turn on but I literally love new sheets so much it definitely puts me in a good mood. he just then takes advantage of it. lol

VioletWolf wrote:

Best feeling ever 😍😍

+1 xx

Like fresh bedding but for aiding sleeping

I love the feeling of sliding between freshly washed sheets although it's more of a comforting feeling than a turn on .

Yes freshly washed sheets are soooo good. I'm not sure if it turns me on but it's definitely a pleasure beyond all pleasures! Along with new pyjamas and new socks, lol.

There is something so satisfying about fresh sheets and shaved/waxed legs, it's such a great feeling! ^_^

We always seem to make a mess of fresh sheets as soon as they are on, I don't thinks it's the sheets that get us in the mood though

Dixie Normous wrote:

We always seem to make a mess of fresh sheets as soon as they are on, I don't thinks it's the sheets that get us in the mood though

We tend to be exactly the same. It does feel different getting into a bed with fresh linen on it. Now to Google what the official name for a fresh bedding fetish is.