New bondage bdsm

We have some restraints the love honey silk ones. I’m looking to explore this further. What would you recommend spanking wise and any help in ways to do it

1 Like

Hey @Lewisfjarrett if you search spanking in the search :mag: bar at top of forum there is a lot of good threads / previous chats with some really good advice and spanking / cane / paddle recommendations :blush::wave:

3 Likes

Hiya I’m new to this forum but not new to bdsm. I would recommend if you are just starting out on spanking start with a paddle. Paddles are easy to use and come in lots of pretty designs. Start of light and work your way up to your comfort or pain level. I personally love using floggers best. They can be used for teasing and sensation play. Practice makes perfection with these and these come in all sizes so might be more difficult in picking one out to your taste at first.

3 Likes

Many tend to go for paddles or whips for spanking, LH should have a good range of items on their site for this.
Whips tend to be better if your after a more teasing sort of play as you can caress the skin,

3 Likes