New boyfriend...ideas please ;)

Hello

Its the first time that Im planning to have sex with my new bf and i want the night to go with a bang! Any sugestions?

maybe get some masage candles and some champagne, take it slow, the first time is all about the conection and learning eachothers bodies. i wouldnt recomend getting loads of toys and restraints until you know and understand eachother

Young and fun95 wrote:

maybe get some masage candles and some champagne, take it slow, the first time is all about the conection and learning eachothers bodies. i wouldnt recomend getting loads of toys and restraints until you know and understand eachother

+1

I understand wanting your first time together to be great sex, but I always thought the first time was about learning about each other's bodies and knowing what makes the other person's toes curl. Just explore each other with your lips, hands, make it a bit romantic so it's not totally forgettable - youngandfun is spot on with champagne and candles!! - And just have a nice time pleasuring each other. I would save the toys, bondage, and other fetishes for when you have a bit more time under your belt :-) But I would never say forget the lube! Lube always helps!! Just check beforehand if you can that neither of you have bad reactions to the lube you're using first or that could totally ruin the mood! Good luck and enjoy your first time together! :-)

Happily experimenting bang on with the lube, make sure you get something all natural with no nasties, same goes for condoms, if you're using them, gen non latex just in case

Time for me to have a rumage at home to see what I have and then get ordering lol

I agree on keeping it simple and just seeing where the night takes us. I like the suggestions on the candles, lube and champagne. Probably need to check if the condoms I have are still in date :-s

Enjoy it have fun don't put any pressure on yourselves relax enjoy the moment exploring each other there is no rush

Assuming you live on your own.

Are you going out to dinner, or the pub, first? Plenty of opportunities to tantalise, there.

Who is driving? If he is, he needs both hand on the wheel and his eyes upon the road. Leaving you free to tease the wossname out of him. Not a bad idea, if he is young enough to be impatient, and if he is a good enough driver, to jack him off in the car, to reduce his impatience.

Play music. Have you a vinyl or CD collection? Tell him to look at the wall rack, then "pretend" to get impatient and push in front and tell him to look over your shoulder. You should find his arms come round you and - er- explore.

The length of a an LP or CD (LPs are better as you get the chance to back him off after about 15 minutes) will help determine how far you get on the sofa.

Then the wireless, so you do not have to stop.

As he is getting TOO pressing - ask "Shall we take this upstairs?"

Both undress each other -then tell him to sit or lie on the bed.

You light the candles and set up the bedroom sounds (a "lovers rock" internet radio station is good) and then leave him their while you go to perform ablutions and attire yourself in suitable negligibles. You MAY wish to tell him that you expect, on your return, to see how excited he is.

Return in the low light - and tell him that while this is to be a great night, the timing is in your hands.

For me I think it's all about learning each other's bodies and a lot of kissing running hands everywhere. I always find it nice to ask a partner just to lie down and then let me run my hands everywhere along with my mouth. Just see how the other person reacts. See how the evening goes though and just feel the mood. Who knows. Just have fun.

If it's the first time, you really don't have to try to hard. The sex will go with a bang so long as you are hot for each other.

Additional extras will be a few episodes down the line.

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I understand wanting your first time together to be great sex, but I always thought the first time was about learning about each other's bodies and knowing what makes the other person's toes curl. Just explore each other with your lips, hands, make it a bit romantic so it's not totally forgettable - youngandfun is spot on with champagne and candles!! - And just have a nice time pleasuring each other. I would save the toys, bondage, and other fetishes for when you have a bit more time under your belt :-) But I would never say forget the lube! Lube always helps!! Just check beforehand if you can that neither of you have bad reactions to the lube you're using first or that could totally ruin the mood! Good luck and enjoy your first time together! :-)

+1 ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)