New fantasy

Sex in a ball pond?

Like a kids one in a wacky wharehouse or something. Anyone? Similar thoughts? Done it?

J

nooo. not done it .. and wouldnt really like the idea of getting all the balls gacky and then kids playing in it afterwards .. eww wrong lol

I can imagine it being really uncomfortable, as well as agreeing with ruby a tad wrong if you think about how kids are gonna be in there.

Yeah agree! If I had kids and I found out people had, had sex where they was playing in I would go mad!

Why don't you get a bag of the balls from the elc and a paddling pool that way you can kind of live out your fantasy in your own home without going down the icky messing up where kids will be playing route.

Yeah that's a good idea! DIY one! I still think it would be uncomfortable though those balls are not soft i seem to remember as a kid!

Kasumi wrote:

Why don't you get a bag of the balls from the elc and a paddling pool that way you can kind of live out your fantasy in your own home without going down the icky messing up where kids will be playing route.

exactly what i was thinking :) you can buy the balls quite cheaply now ,actually it would be a good time to be looking for pools and balls, with the summer holidays ending, they normally have a sale on outdoor toys, i find the balls now are alot softer than back when i was a kid,,they seem to use much cheaper thinner plastic, i have found most ball pit balls, we have bought for my boys easily got squashed , weve been through a few makes lol :) so you may end up rolling around in a flattend plastic ball mess lol

Lol HP they probably health and safety'd up the balls these days :P

MissChar wrote:

Lol HP they probably health and safety'd up the balls these days :P

Yep they sure have ,i remember being clonked over the head by many,and being left bruised and batterd in the ball pool lol ,now the ones you get from toy shops you can squash in your hand health and safety hey sucks lol

My two year old is sitting playing in her ball pit right now and I have the urge to take her out if it after reading this lol

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

My two year old is sitting playing in her ball pit right now and I have the urge to take her out if it after reading this lol

LOL xx

I read some erotic fiction a while ago and they had sex in a ballpool it sounded fun ans sexy but i can't remember what it was called

Haha i definately didn't mean to disturb anyone with this. Me and my OH were joking about living in a kids play area (no kids just us may i add) and i said about ball pond sex. I just wanted to know thoughts and reactions, not really a fantay or something I'd carry out. I think there would be a fun element though lol.

So don't worry, weirdo's like me aren't going to be going round kids ball ponds and making the balls all nasty!

Anyone had any other weird things you've tried or considered?

J

ha ha only the usual food kinks lol sex in a bath of custard, sex in a bath of baked beans, sex in a huge mass of triffel ,yer anything thats messy im all for i have a pvc sheet and had some fun with that and some squirty cream the other night :) those sheets are amazing

Sex in beans! HP lol that is hilarious. Would they be warm or cold? Xx

i have many weird fantasies x

lol oh it would have to be cold baked beans for me i love cold things,i have been known to buy a lolly from the ice cream van for playtime ha ha

Heavens Poison wrote:

lol oh it would have to be cold baked beans for me i love cold things,i have been known to buy a lolly from the ice cream van for playtime ha ha

Playing with a lolly? So that could be a cold rocket? lol. That sounds messy lol.

PVC sheets sound fun though, I've tried to get my OH to try PVC a few times (outfits mainly) but to no avail. I wonder if PVC sheets would be any good as a second option?

J

OMG she must try a PVC outfit! They are so sexy! She will feel amaze in one. I never thought I'd like it but they are awesome! :)

lol ha ha not if you have a nice man to clean up the mess

its really a nice feeling underneath you, even if you just use it for massage as my partner prefers, it to be used for, we both massage each other its quite sensual, and then roll all over it covered in baby oil ,and try not to laugh , we love it really expands play time in the bedroom its a nice feeling to feel each other naked and covered in oil very sensual and well you can try some kink and add various foods and things for a different play time

and after play time i simply shower it down and hang ot over my shower rail then fold it up for next time :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=813

Done it, not as fun as it sounds