New lingerie

Well heading off on a little break with my wife coming up, I’ve ordered some new knickers for the trip, classy not slutty.

Of do I :-

• Take her usual knickers out the case and swop them on the sly
  • Pass them over as she packs

0 voters

4 Likes

Don’t swap out the ones she thinks she’s packed! Just put them in as an extra on top.

11 Likes

This is exactly what I’d want :smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’d pack them one’s in on top, that’s what he done when I was packing for our time away back in may.

2 Likes

Same as above.
Bring them too or sneak them in as a surprise x

3 Likes

Well she usually just has plain shorts, brought her a LH Teddy and she popped it away for later… She can’t find it :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: she’s not body confident but I love her

4 Likes

Swap them out but bring her orignal ones in your case… Just incase :wink:

2 Likes

Take the new ones as a surprise

2 Likes

Love this! Definitely pack them yourself for when you get to your destination or gift them as you’re packing.
Would love this if my husband thought of this!
Enjoy your getaway :blush:

2 Likes

Pop them in on top of her existing ones, don’t remove the ones she has put in.

1 Like

@Craig1234 either way I’m sure they will go down a treat. :crossed_fingers:

I think I would definitely go with the majority and @Petrichor suggestion “Don’t swap out the ones she thinks she’s packed! Just put them in as an extra on top”

Enjoy your break and let us know how you get on.

1 Like

Not away until a week Monday, hopefully they’ll get here in time…
I’ll update after my trip, hopefully she likes all the different ones :thinking::blush:

5 Likes

Well the new stuff arrived so I’ve followed all you wise owls and passed them over last night.

She looked through all 4 pairs and she seamed to like them but reckons they won’t have the same effect on her big bum… But she’ll be wrong :rofl:

So they will be packed on Sunday

5 Likes