New relationship tips

I am? How do I do that?

Depending on how comfortable you both are, you could maybe experiment with things like blindfolds (or restricting vision with a scarf/similar so not completely blind) so any touch is a surprise?

Temperature play, maybe massage candles? Different sensations?

Maybe explore different parts of each other’s upper body, see if you can find any unexpected erogenous spots?

I respect both your partner for making her wishes known and you for accepting them and not pushing her :clap:t2:

4 Likes

@AJ82
I think you took @rockstar comment the wrong way… and then went on the attack about his posts.
Its a bit like reading one of mine and then telling me I’m the annoying newbie that cant stop posting…
Respect and understanding without judgement me thinks :heart: :heart: :heart:

view a persons profile, click normal button on top right, change it to muted or ignore.

it’s a shame we cannot do this with folks who have private/hidden profiles tho…

You can do… make a note of the profile name > click your profile pic > the person icon > preferences > users > in the ignored section click add and type in their profile name and select the time frame (forever is the last one).

People you’ve set to ignore can still see your posts, they can still react and reply to them but on the thread it’ll come up as ‘view 1 hidden reply’. You can click on it to see it, if you want.
The notification sometimes sticks to ignored users for a bit longer than normal but you can go in to unread (mine defaults to latest) on the new ‘everything’ option and click dismiss and it’ll kapoot it.

Sounds a lot, but its really not and ignorance is bliss​:dancer:t2:

Thank you @JoCat now I know :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’d definitely suggest the neck and the head as places to massage and neck for kissing. Dont forget nibbling the ears. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Maybe have her tease your nipples too and massage back with some sensual oils ?

1 Like