new tester sex toys

HonestLoverBoy98 wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Oh dear? No... Testing is an honor, not a right. You have to be reliable for them to send you items to test and that takes time. 3 months of being active is pretty standard for a first tester, if not longer. Not everybody can become a tester by the way so don't just expect them to send you something as it doesn't work like that...

+2

If all your looking for is free items, then perhaps you are in the wrong place. We are a forum of ope indeed individuals that like to experiment and share our experiences, and occasionally, if we are lucky a few of us get to test a new product or two. But that is an honour and a privalidge, and not to be expected.

im not here just for free toys ive just never heard of this free tester items system before and got exited about the idea is all again sorry if i came across this way

Don't worry, we've all been there

We've been ducking in and out for a few years, just got our first last week.

HonestLoverBoy98 wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Oh dear? No... Testing is an honor, not a right. You have to be reliable for them to send you items to test and that takes time. 3 months of being active is pretty standard for a first tester, if not longer. Not everybody can become a tester by the way so don't just expect them to send you something as it doesn't work like that...

+2

If all your looking for is free items, then perhaps you are in the wrong place. We are a forum of ope indeed individuals that like to experiment and share our experiences, and occasionally, if we are lucky a few of us get to test a new product or two. But that is an honour and a privalidge, and not to be expected.

im not here just for free toys ive just never heard of this free tester items system before and got exited about the idea is all again sorry if i came across this way

It did come across like that as all your posts so far have been about free toys or testing. I understand it's exciting, but you know, be patient and join in with the rest of the community first, then maybe you'll get lucky one day :)

The game threads are a great way to start joining in with the forum chatter 😀

Sxleksaker wrote:

Just keep writing reviews, you'll get better and better and then your chances of being a tester will increase. If you stay for a couple of months and keep writing good reviews you might get to test something :) it's one of the best feelings in the world to recieve the tester email, so keep trying :)

i will i really enjoy this website and have enjoyed the toys its sells, i cant wait to expand my collect and hopefully one day join the rest of you in testing new and exciting products :)

I'm sorry if I came across as rude, but all too oftern the forum has new people that are here for 2 days and expect £1000's of pounds worth of items for free. It doesn't come across well when your first posts are "how to get free stuff".

I hope you enjoy the forum, make some friends, enjoy building on your toy collection, and maybe one day in the future you might get to be a tester.

That sounds great, the forum is lovely, you learn a lot from here which will make you more experienced and might get you to try a lot of new things :)

+1 to fun louise

And welcome to the forum then, Will be looking forward to cahtting with you throughout the forum

thanks guys ill try and keep up with you guys on this forum if i can :)

Hey there, welcome!

Must admit when I first came on, I remember being super excited about the prospect of the tester scheme (still am!!!) and tbf if I'd have asked all the questions I had, I'd have probably come across as rude/freebie fishing too, even though it was just enthusiasm :)

As others have said, read the forum posts they've linked and write reviews and join in on forums. I got picked after a couple of months on the site (about 3 weeks after my first review) and 7 reviews, so just stay positive, have fun writing your reviews and feel free to join in the forums! And don't worry if you have to be inconsistent with joining in the forums too :) you can still be selected without being active on the forums as long as you review things fairly regularly you might just have a shot (though being on the forums does open up extra opportunities) :)

Just enjoy your toys (or don't, it's ok to give negative reviews!), keep up some reviewing to a igh standard, and you have every chance that one day it'll happen :D

You normally start with small items to begin with anyway. My first was a pack of condoms. 😀

I also think it helps to read other reviews on items to give u an idea on how to write yours. You can also see how many have found it helpful.