new tester sex toys

does anyone know when they will update the tester sex toys?

Monday, Wednesday and Friday. If I were you I would start writing some reviews :)

ive wrote about 10 but they havent gone on yet unfortunatly

Why don't you have a read at the sex toy tester info thread all the answers to your questions are there....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1453068-reviewing-as-a-sex-toy-tester-hints-tips/

Wow you are fast :)

will do thanks guys :3

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1121127-so-you-want-to-be-a-sex-toy-tester-faqs/

yeah im not an amature anymore xD

so are you guys testers?

Yes and it took me three months to be selected

really? oh dear xD what was it you tested?

I am too and as Mamz said it takes more time than just a few days to become a tester 😉

Oh dear? No... Testing is an honor, not a right. You have to be reliable for them to send you items to test and that takes time. 3 months of being active is pretty standard for a first tester, if not longer. Not everybody can become a tester by the way so don't just expect them to send you something as it doesn't work like that...

+1 Nat

lord no i dont think it will be like that at all i understand its rare to be chosen and takes time im just new to the hole concept and im trying to understand it all is all i didnt mean oh dear in a sence of impatience i apologise if it came across as offensive it wasnt my intention

NatandTom wrote:

Oh dear? No... Testing is an honor, not a right. You have to be reliable for them to send you items to test and that takes time. 3 months of being active is pretty standard for a first tester, if not longer. Not everybody can become a tester by the way so don't just expect them to send you something as it doesn't work like that...

+2

If all your looking for is free items, then perhaps you are in the wrong place. We are a forum of ope indeed individuals that like to experiment and share our experiences, and occasionally, if we are lucky a few of us get to test a new product or two. But that is an honour and a privalidge, and not to be expected.

My advice would be to stay around the forum a bit, buy some sextoys (don't expect to have anything free because it only rarely happens) for yourself (you'll quickly get addicted) and just go with the flow. Don't do anything in order to be a tester but do it for the experience and explore with toys. You won't regret it

As has already been suggested on this and your other threads have a read of

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1453068-reviewing-as-a-sex-toy-tester-hints-tips/

It explains everything very clearly.

Have a look round the rest of the forums too, its really fun and interesting xx

Fun Louise wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

+2

If all your looking for is free items, then perhaps you are in the wrong place. We are a forum of ope indeed individuals that like to experiment and share our experiences, and occasionally, if we are lucky a few of us get to test a new product or two. But that is an honour and a privalidge, and not to be expected.

im not here just for free toys ive just never heard of this free tester items system before and got exited about the idea is all again sorry if i came across this way

Just keep writing reviews, you'll get better and better and then your chances of being a tester will increase. If you stay for a couple of months and keep writing good reviews you might get to test something :) it's one of the best feelings in the world to recieve the tester email, so keep trying :)