New toy

So I recently bought this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22186

It's my first ever sex toy and I'm wondering if it's 'decent' for solo-use? Is it worth the purchase to be used like that, does anyone know?

It won't hurt to use solo, but probably best used as part of penetrative sex

If it was only for solo use, then no. There are definitely better clit vibes out there that would be more comfortable and effective to use alone. Unless of course you wanted to put the cock ring on a compatible dildo for solo play. Or if you removed the bullet from the ring and just used it alone (though again, there are better bullets).

If it's something you have anyway, then sure. No harm using it solo. Just wouldn't buy it specifically for that purpose!

I'm just wondering if it can vibe my cock adequately or if it relies on me penetrating someone for it to have its full effect ^^

??

I personally think it's more of a couples toy. Longer lasting erection for him and clitoral vibrations for her. Read through some of the reviews and decide if you want to try it out for yourself. What might work for you, might not for somebody else.

My partner and I use this. He's never used it alone but he says he can really feel the vibrations in his shaft and testicles when we use it. If that's your thing go for it! To be honest, I think it's just in addition to the penetration that he likes it. There are definitely better male masturbation toys out there though like sleeves that you might want to look into.x

To be honest I'm a little confused. You said you've bought it and then say, is it worth the purchase? I do have to agree with others forum members, there are much better solo toys. A sleeve is a good choice or perhaps a bullet is it's the buzz you after.

Much better toys around than this for solo play. If you love it, carry on, but you'll get more of a kick out of a specific clitoral toy, whereas this is designed for couples use.