Newbie Here :D

Never had a orgasm dont no what is feels like (help?)

Don't worry everyone has been there :)

Have you had any experience with sex toys yet??

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/bullet-vibrators/

My first toy and the first time I orgasmed was due to a bullet vibe, they're small and easy to use and are used for clitoral stimulation which is the easiest and preferred way to orgasm xx

yes have had experince with them but done nothing xx

My link doesn't seem to be working but if you copy and paste it, it'll take you to the bullet vibe page Xx

just annoying as i cant get that feeling everyone else gets x

dont want to sound rude but to have a orgasm is it to finger the clit?

xx

In most cases, it may be the fact that you aren't relaxing because you're pushin yourself to reach orgasm so you won't get there. Relaxin is the key to reaching orgasm xx

cherrybabygirl wrote:

dont want to sound rude but to have a orgasm is it to finger the clit?

xx

Yes you can reach orgasm through clitoral stimulation which is what a bullet vibe is also for, I can't reach orgasm through using my finger and can only reach through toys, some people are like that.

The other way to orgasm is through G-spot stimulation though that is a little more difficult so i'd suggest starting with clitoral stimulation xx

There are many old posts on the forum that talk about orgasms

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/835226-everyones-favorite-topic-orgasms/

This is just one of many.

If you type into the search bar what you are looking for while on the froum thread many posts will show and some may help advise you xx

yes i can orgasm with the clit but you can have a orgsm in the vagina to which ive not experienced when i would like to if that makes sense? x

Thats the G-spot you're on about there are many vibes that can help hit the spot as well. Here's a thread talking about the many different vibes people have found useful.... hope it helps xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/199371-g-spot-vibes-any-good-do-they-work/

okay thankyou i obv didnt explain it very well but i will have a look now :) xx

Hey cherrybabygirl, I have a similar problem. To be honest I'm not sure if I've ever had one, often I climax to a certain point and about half way there it's as if all sensation stops :-\ it's quite frustrating.

However, not orgasming can feel great too. I find the best things are trying out different positions, for me when its from behind I have a lot more sensations inside as I think it stimulates the g-spot more

EmilyV992 wrote:

Hey cherrybabygirl, I have a similar problem. To be honest I'm not sure if I've ever had one, often I climax to a certain point and about half way there it's as if all sensation stops :-\ it's quite frustrating.

However, not orgasming can feel great too. I find the best things are trying out different positions, for me when its from behind I have a lot more sensations inside as I think it stimulates the g-spot more

If you don't believe you've had one, the odds are you haven't.

I used to have the same issue as you, the feelin gets stronger and stronger and suddenly dissapates, this is because you tense up awaiting orgasm instead of relaxing into it :) xx

It took me years to experience an orgasm because I could never relax, then I finally had clit orgasams. It took another few years and slot of experience with g spot tits before I could orgasm for intercourse alone x

It took me years to experience an orgasm because I could never relax, then I finally had clit orgasams. It took another few years and slot of experience with g spot tits before I could orgasm for intercourse alone x