Newly Single at Feeling Sh*t

It's the worst time of year & I'm going through similar so I'm feeling pretty down too but I'm just thinking "next year will be better" and trying to focus on that. I've got zero Christmas cheer & feel like sleeping till mid January & hoping I wake up feeling better but I know I just need to get on with it & make Christmas as nice as possible for the kids. I'm sure he'll try to crawl back over Christmas but I've decided if he doesn't realise how great I am he doesn't deserve me......lol! 😜
Sending you hugs & hoping things work out for you xxx

It's just a pity tthat it not possible that all you people couldn't just meet up and cheer you selves up with each others company.

mysteron wrote:

It's just a pity tthat it not possible that all you people couldn't just meet up and cheer you selves up with each others company.

It is a bit.....😜 lol! X

mysteron wrote:

So right Mysteron.... it would be a fun party, there are so many good people on here

A fun party & we'd all be wearing nice undies because we're love honey addicts....well I am lol! X

jr78 wrote:

A fun party & we'd all be wearing nice undies because we're love honey addicts....well I am lol! X

You could set up your own cyber club

jr78 wrote:

I am I can tell you that hahaha most people would :p x

xxxPhoenix72 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

So right Mysteron.... it would be a fun party, there are so many good people on here

How are you feeling today? X

jr78 wrote:

It's the worst time of year & I'm going through similar so I'm feeling pretty down too but I'm just thinking "next year will be better" and trying to focus on that. I've got zero Christmas cheer & feel like sleeping till mid January & hoping I wake up feeling better but I know I just need to get on with it & make Christmas as nice as possible for the kids. I'm sure he'll try to crawl back over Christmas but I've decided if he doesn't realise how great I am he doesn't deserve me......lol! 😜

He must be crazy,how could he risk losing getting his hands and other bodily parts on that gorgeous bum.

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

He must be crazy,how could he risk losing getting his hands and other bodily parts on that gorgeous bum.

Awwwwwww thanks onlyones, cheered me up a bit that did 😊😊😊 x

jr78 wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Your welcome,you really do deserve someone who does realise how great you are and how lucky he is to be with you.

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Your welcome,you really do deserve someone who does realise how great you are and how lucky he is to be with you.

I really appreciate that, he's really controlling & has the worst double standards going, I work every weekend & last weekend was my 1st one off in 6 months, I waited thinking he'd want to do something nice & once it got to 5pm on Sat I just decided to get ready & make my own plans....by 8 he's drunk & demanding I meet him.....I decided not to because I'd made plans with the girls he wasn't happy & by 11 he was sending me pics of him with girls......so he's blocked! It's a rubbish time of year to be single but I'm pleased it's happened so I don't waste another minute on him, I'm 37 not 17, he can crack on.....and I later found out the girls were his friends sisters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a tool lol! X

I went through this 2 years ago. It was awful.
But this year i have had the best year of my life and fully embraced the single life.
It can be loads of fun and full of adventure.
Hang on in there it will get better i promise.

jr78 wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

I really appreciate that, he's really controlling & has the worst double standards going, I work every weekend & last weekend was my 1st one off in 6 months, I waited thinking he'd want to do something nice & once it got to 5pm on Sat I just decided to get ready & make my own plans....by 8 he's drunk & demanding I meet him.....I decided not to because I'd made plans with the girls he wasn't happy & by 11 he was sending me pics of him with girls......so he's blocked! It's a rubbish time of year to be single but I'm pleased it's happened so I don't waste another minute on him, I'm 37 not 17, he can crack on.....and I later found out the girls were his friends sisters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a tool lol! X

Is this the same tosser from your previous  thread ?

partypixie wrote:

I went through this 2 years ago. It was awful.
But this year i have had the best year of my life and fully embraced the single life.
It can be loads of fun and full of adventure.
Hang on in there it will get better i promise.

I just don't get him & I feel like an idiot because I was sure he was going to surprise me so I got a new dress, undies, heels, nails done......and then just sat about 😱 that's what stings...however I ended up having a great night & ever since he's leaving voicemails (even though he's blocked!) And I'm being really strong & just not listening to them, I just keep remembering feeling like an idiot & it's making me more mad than sad! X

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Is this the same tosser from your previous thread ?

From earlier in the year? The fuck buddy confusion one lol! No......I got rid of that one & managed to find a younger version lol! This is an entirely new tosser πŸ˜–πŸ”« This is why I'm happy (ish) to go into next year single, I should just be a complete bitch but I'm too soft & give people too many chances! I can't look people in the eye & lie to them so I think it's not possible for people to do it to me....but I've been proved wrong....twice! Never mind there's plenty of new toys coming out every week to keep me occupied till prince charming arrives lol! X

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Thank god for that,but in all honesty he sounds about the same you deserve so much more.

Onlyones wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Thank god for that,but in all honesty he sounds about the same you deserve so much more.

Thankyou onlyones, it's nice to hear that when you just feel like an idiot for letting people walk all over you. I'm honestly taking a break from dating or trying to have a relationship, I'm obviously chosing absolute wasters so I think until I can work people out a bit better I'm better off by myself, thanks for your lovely words tonight x

I'm really sorry to hear that. Break ups are hard at the best of times, but I too find being alone at Christmas the most difficult.

Sending lost of hugs and positivity x

jr78 wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Thankyou onlyones, it's nice to hear that when you just feel like an idiot for letting people walk all over you. I'm honestly taking a break from dating or trying to have a relationship, I'm obviously chosing absolute wasters so I think until I can work people out a bit better I'm better off by myself, thanks for your lovely words tonight x

Sorry i had to go out last night and did not get to reply till now.You have no reason to feel like an idiot you are the one who has been unfairly treated and taken advantage of.I honestly do not think anybody really has any control over the people or type of people they are attracted to.I think it is a good idea to have that little break from looking for someone new and i am equally sure some of the female contributors on here will have encountered the same type of men (have to say the way both these morons have treated you makes me ashamed to be a man) and they may be able to tell you what they did to avoid them.The good thing is you can now see they were both wasters and not worthy of you and both have been kicked into touch.I really hope when the time is right you do find someone who will treat you like you deserve to be treated and will look forward to the time he gets to spend with you all the timeyou are apart.Hope your ok.x