Terms of endearment

Hi , what term of endearment do we use , I personally don't like , babe , baby or darling !
I always Vaal the OH mate , sounds awful I know , but she is me wife and best mate 😘💕

Oops supposed to say , call OH 😂😂

I call my OH dude, it has stuck since we met and became good friends.

Afraid we are one of them "babe" couples and then she will use my name if i've done something wrong!

It's a distinctly Northern "Luv" for us.

If we're feeling sleepy or ill then babe/baby

If we're not, we usually will jokingly refer to the other as idiot or loser. We're quite sarcastic when we're together and neither of us like to let our guards down much so that's our way of being affectionate

I guess the term i use most for my wife is her name or sexy lady...that said, we have a very playful relationship and use a lot of semi-derogatory terms for each other like tit-head, or bone-head etc.
Its all just a bit of fun :-)

We aren't really into using slushy languge but he will call me sexy on a day to day basis, or sweetie when I am ill and I call him babe when he exasperates me !

We're another 'babe' couple! We use it for each other, but I'm a South West girl so my day to day word for OH is 'lovely' and I use it on my friends too.

Otherwise I'll call him gorgeous, darling, handsome - I like to flatter him.

Mainly he calls me 'babes' and has done for 18 years, bless him!

My OH , had a spell in the West Country , so see says my lovely ,too 😘

Whatever I feel like at that precise moment of communication lol but never babe. More often than not it's sugar, Cookie Monster or hunny pot. More Risque include hot stuff, girth god, sugar dick, sexy arse and Rambo.

My boyfriend is my JellyBean and my Jijjerdoo, and I am his Tyski and his Bebi. (\(>u<)/)

Usually his name... 😂😂😂

Call everyone else hun and sweety though. 🤔

This has been quite difficult to answer, I always call him by his surname. I occasionally use sweetheart but I call loads of folk sweetheart when I'm being comforting. Generally I use eedjit, moron and bud. He uses darling, my first name (which I really like him calling me) or dafty.

Melboi wrote:

My OH , had a spell in the West Country , so see says my lovely ,too 😘

We have family in Cormwall & I really like "My 'ansum" as a term of endearment. We sometimes use it to each other but more in jest than sincerity.

I'm awful. I hate people not using my name but I regularly fall into the habit of using pet names (often in funny voices) for others.