Night of luxury!

Gem276 wrote:

I have changed my Avi Kanu! I will tell all tomo, I'm tucked up in bed after a fantastic weekend, our night was definitely one of luxury and romance!

That's a hot avi picture .I like ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Well, that was one of the loveliest weekends! The suite was absolutely gorgeous, when we fell asleep in each other's arms we had left the starry ceiling lights on, it was soo romantic!

We arrived with enough time to get ready at a leisurely pace which when you have 6 kids between you is lovely in itself! He really appreciated the surprise and said I was naughty for booking such a lovely treat! He's not in a position to match the extravagance (he's quite the traditional gent like that) so I wasnt sure if he'd be okay with it being my treat to him as he's saving for our holiday 4/6 children are his so his proportion of the holiday is much more at this stage in our relationship.

We still managed to run out of time without putting the We Vibe in though which was fine, we can do that on another date! Especially as my bodycon dress was pretty tight so I needed to wear the skimpiest of G strings and be confident that the We Vibe wouldn't fall out and I didn't want a VPL! Despite our 6 kids and long working hours then we still manage to fit in a lot of sex so it was nice to talk more openly and find out more about each other as well as on a deeper level so maybe foreplay other than the odd kiss was more beneficial anyway!?

The bathroom had a huge roll top bath and a pink light to really set the mood and I was desperate to have a bath with him as he's anti sharing his bath normally as that's his me time but with the most gorgeous smelling Radox and sexy lighting he was happy to indulge me and just relax!

Anyway, we had to get out before we got too sleepy 😉 I had sneaked my new lingerie, stockings and new red patent killer heels and stepped out to a very happy looking man!! He'd already put the restraints under the mattress (not easy as it was HUGE and round) there was enough pillows, velvet cushions and gorgeous bedding to fill an interior design shop!!

The sex was spectacular, a real mix of loving, intimate and slightly giddy after our fabulous meal with a couple of large glasses of Burgundy inside me as well as some spanking, choking and using the crop on me! I woke up early ready to go again so as I tend to do, I woke him up with a blow job (always popular and the best way to start the day) He made me cum with a combination of the Tracey Cox glass Dildos inside, one vaginally and the other anally and my Doxy on my clit, needless to say I came pretty hard and eventually shared a shower and went downstairs to enjoy a most delicious and well earned breakfast! I had definitely worked up an apetite!

After breakfast we fooled around some more, kissing and spanking and being stupid jumping on the bed and playing trust games and letting him throw me around, giggling so much my tummy hurt! It's so nice to be treated right and appreciated for who I am, he might be lucky to have me but I feel so blessed to have him in my life! 😍😍😍

Gem276 wrote:

Well, that was one of the loveliest weekends! The suite was absolutely gorgeous, when we fell asleep in each other's arms we had left the starry ceiling lights on, it was soo romantic!

We arrived with enough time to get ready at a leisurely pace which when you have 6 kids between you is lovely in itself! He really appreciated the surprise and said I was naughty for booking such a lovely treat! He's not in a position to match the extravagance (he's quite the traditional gent like that) so I wasnt sure if he'd be okay with it being my treat to him as he's saving for our holiday 4/6 children are his so his proportion of the holiday is much more at this stage in our relationship.

We still managed to run out of time without putting the We Vibe in though which was fine, we can do that on another date! Especially as my bodycon dress was pretty tight so I needed to wear the skimpiest of G strings and be confident that the We Vibe wouldn't fall out and I didn't want a VPL! Despite our 6 kids and long working hours then we still manage to fit in a lot of sex so it was nice to talk more openly and find out more about each other as well as on a deeper level so maybe foreplay other than the odd kiss was more beneficial anyway!?

The bathroom had a huge roll top bath and a pink light to really set the mood and I was desperate to have a bath with him as he's anti sharing his bath normally as that's his me time but with the most gorgeous smelling Radox and sexy lighting he was happy to indulge me and just relax!

Anyway, we had to get out before we got too sleepy 😉 I had sneaked my new lingerie, stockings and new red patent killer heels and stepped out to a very happy looking man!! He'd already put the restraints under the mattress (not easy as it was HUGE and round) there was enough pillows, velvet cushions and gorgeous bedding to fill an interior design shop!!

The sex was spectacular, a real mix of loving, intimate and slightly giddy after our fabulous meal with a couple of large glasses of Burgundy inside me as well as some spanking, choking and using the crop on me! I woke up early ready to go again so as I tend to do, I woke him up with a blow job (always popular and the best way to start the day) He made me cum with a combination of the Tracey Cox glass Dildos inside, one vaginally and the other anally and my Doxy on my clit, needless to say I came pretty hard and eventually shared a shower and went downstairs to enjoy a most delicious and well earned breakfast! I had definitely worked up an apetite!

After breakfast we fooled around some more, kissing and spanking and being stupid jumping on the bed and playing trust games and letting him throw me around, giggling so much my tummy hurt! It's so nice to be treated right and appreciated for who I am, he might be lucky to have me but I feel so blessed to have him in my life! 😍😍😍

What a great story, your weekend sounds marvellous, and one, that you especially deserved, he is a very luck guy. I am so happy for you that it worked out so well.

Time now to start planning the next one![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Gem276 wrote:

I have changed my Avi Kanu! I will tell all tomo, I'm tucked up in bed after a fantastic weekend, our night was definitely one of luxury and romance!

I meant a picture of you in this![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34296

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

Gem276 wrote:

I think that is what she is wearing. A very nice lot of nothing .

Glad you had a superb weekend Gem .Much deserved .You fella is a lucky lucky guy .

Wow - it was certainly worth it then. Took my breath away just reading about it - and you look stunning BTW xx

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

Gem276 wrote:

Aww, thanks guys! It's such a lovely community here! Kanu that is the basque, my boobs are a little too big for it and it was a post coital selfie so the two straps that frame my breasts got caught together! I definitely would love to do more nights away, one night is never enough to feel rested as well as relaxed! My Birthday is next month but our holiday still needs to be paid for and as there are 8 of us, the equivalent of two families, it's not cheap even for a basic all inclusive to Majorca!!