Nipple injuries

I had a quick look through but couldn't find anything previously, please feel free to point out if I missed something.

I recently had an experience with someone new, and they were a lot rougher on my nipples than anyone has been before. I wasn't complaining, it was pinching, tweaking and biting (which I enjoyed), but it's now been nearly two days and my nipples are still super sensitive and sore! Has anyone else ever had this? Mine are usually okay again within a couple of hours, so I was just wondering if this could be because it was more intense?

They have slight purple hints to them now, and even putting on a bra sends more (pleasurable) pain through them.

Any thoughts or experiences would be good :) Thanks!

This has happened with me a couple of times, I think it's a fairly normal thing? It used to happen a lot with an ex who was really into biting and sometimes I go a little bit overboard with nipple clamps and they're sore for a few days after, not, like, a pulsing pain, but they're more tender than usual and I have to be a bit careful with them.

sounds like you just bruised them should go away in a few days, so enjoy

I agree, sounds like bruising to me :)

Wouldn't worry NMK

Just enjoy the memory everytime it hurts :)

I get this a lot when hubby get a little to rough I quite like the sensitivity and ban him from them for a few days. Only cos I want them all to myself lol

Happened to me the other week :) felt so good and my nipples were sensitive for like 2-3 days! Was amazing haha xx enjoy

Okay, now I can stop worrying I can relax and enjoy it - and use it as a reminder ;) Thank you guys!