NIPPLE ORGASMN????

nothing to be embarassed about! I gave my ex her first ever nipple only orgasm and we were both pleasantly surprised it was even possible.

The way I see it, the more routes to orgasm the better!

I am lucky enough to have extremely sensitive nipples for a man and i have cum (only once) from just having my nipples played with. come very close to it loads of times, love having my nipples played with and my OH loves the fact that my nipples are so sensitive. She often says she's very jealous of them. Enjoy it ;o)

I'm jealous. Nothing happens when my nipples get played with lol

Add me to the orgasm-to-nipple-play list.

I don't need a lot of touching - it's more how they're touched. I've also noticed a difference in intensity at different times of the month.

OH hate his being touched.

I would freakin LOVE this. Sometimes I think it could happen, but not yet..... :( Would nipple pumps help with this?

I can orgasm too, I love them being played with, they're very sensitive and my right one more so! happy to hear it happened to you :)

I love nipple play but unfortunately has never made me orgasm , have to say I'm jealous lucky lady xx

i have very tender nipples and can orgasm quite easily with them

Nipple play gets me so so close to orgasm but mot quite over but it keeps me there for as long as I like til a hand wanders lower. Absolutely love it to be honest

Lucky lady! I can't from that alone but still feels wonderful!

Caliente wrote:

I would freakin LOVE this. Sometimes I think it could happen, but not yet..... :( Would nipple pumps help with this?

I think nipple pumps could send you over the edge and help you orgasm. It's certainly worth a try.

I never thought it could happen, but the first time it happened it kind of surprised us a because we were'nt expecting it. Since then it's just become part of our life and a nice one too.

Need to try and train myself to have full on nipple orgasms and to try and learn to squirt too. Any tips? Think time is crucial so I'm not rushing

Not sure if you can train yourself! For me gentleness on the nipples and lots of general breast touching to start with. The hand travelling south and some clit action helps. Once I get going he get's a little firmer with them, some nibbling and elongating the nipple with his teeth or fingers get's things really going. Even carressing the breasts with a feather or crop can move things along.

He can spend anything from 20 mins to 30 just on them doing all sorts and then I explode. Not always but it does happen. He's a boob guy for sure. Our foreplay in general can last anything around an hour +

You're lucky!! I've been close from it but I know it won't happen if that makes sense!

I wish everyone could experience it

There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed about. Why apologise for an orgasm?

See if you can make him have a testable only orgasm. (It is possible)

If you still feel embarrassed then ask your OH to slip something inside you when you get close and this will avoid the embarrassment.

Try to relax and enjoy it