Piercings

Seriously thinking of getting my nipples pierced for those that do has it been worth it? I know at my age it’s not the norm but part of me is like Sid it just do it!!!

Oops sod it not did haha

I think they look great. Apparently the have a habit of gradually migrating though.

Nah, mine fell out and to be honest the pain and discomfort wasn't worth it

Ah, don't worry about age! I used to work in a piercing studio and we had people from all ages and backgrounds come in for all sorts of piercings!

When it comes to the piercings themselves, they can take a long time to heal (up to 2 years to fully heal), and they have a tendency to get caught on bras etc.

They can enhance sensitivity and make your nipples seem more pronunced. I loved the way mine looked, but after about 10 years of having them I took them out, because they would repeatedly get caught on stuff and be sore. They also got in the way of sexytime because I always had to explain to my partners how NOT to touch them, and the fear of them getting caught on something in the moment kind of reuined the appeal for me.

That's not to say that's everyone's experience though! I know lots of people who've had their nipples pierced for years and years and absolutley love everything about them.

It's important you do your research and go to a reputable piercer. Have you had any other body piercings previously?

The migration mentioned above tends to only happen if the piercing hasn't been performed properly, so don't let that put you off.

I very much agree with Jess!

However, mine doesn't get caught on stuff. The only thing I've learnt to keep at a safe distance from my piercing is fishnet.

Mature mamma wrote:

Seriously thinking of getting my nipples pierced for those that do has it been worth it? I know at my age it’s not the norm but part of me is like Sid it just do it!!!

One of my wifes took years to heal, having tried all sorts Titanium did the trick, they hurt to have done! she said they don't get caught. She said it was easier having her labia done x4 and they healed way faster like 6 weeks,,

Ok I might need to put more thought into it never even thought about catching things in it and I do like a lot of nipple action so maybe not right for me 🤔

I have always said if you're thinking about getting these done definitely don't let pain be the thing holding you back. It's nothing compared to period pain. Had mine for coming up to 4 years now and can list on one hand the amount of times they've been annoying. Caught one on my watch once in the bath, my own stupid mistake and other than avoiding fishnet bodystockings unless I have pasties or a bra on, they don't cause any bother. I love the way they look, the enhanced sensitivity and how they make my nipples erect. My OH loves them too. Consider carefully, don't rush it and go to a good piercer.

The OH had hers done about 5 years ago and the best thing shes done. Look amazing and super sensetive.

They were painful for a little while but soon healed. Go for it your never too old to try anyhring.