Nipple Playtime

Any suggestions for nipple play, looking for something to add to the toy box. :wink:

1 Like

Nipple pumps, LH do some great basic nipple pumps, my Wife loves hers pumped, they get to a massive size and extra sensitive. It’s a regular part of our play times. X

3 Likes

What have you already got @Cheeky_Minx? I really love nipple play! Lots of different types of nipple clamps out there. I like the tweezer style ones best personally

2 Likes

Try some Tracy Cox, tingle gel… works on other erectile tissue, so why not nipples.??

2 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 thank you I will have a look and perhaps order some for the weekend!!

1 Like

If you’ve not tried them before, look for something adjustable with covered grips for comfort. Ones with a chain between them give a little bit of weight and allow you or a partner to give them a tug if that’s something you might want to try!

1 Like

Nipple suckers are a good choice if you haven’t tried much (and even if you have). They increase sensitivity and help erect the nipple while giving a slight tugging/sucker sensation. They generally aren’t too harsh (unless your nipples are really sensitive).

I really like nipple clamps and use them a lot. Adjustable styles are better for those who have never tried them. I prefer ones with a dangly charm that can be gently flicked or a chain that can be tugged for extra stimulation.

Any sensation toy can also work really well. Vibrators, feathers, pinwheels, ice (ok you can’t put that in your toy box but still worth a mention). Sensation lubes and orgasm balms and gels can often work but be aware they may be less effective on nipples so if a lube doesn’t do much, maybe try something a little stronger. There are some formulated for nipples though.

7 Likes

I would go with Suckers if you are new to nipple play. As @Calie mentioned above you have the choice of suckers, pumps and clamps. These are all wonderful in there own ways, I actually have all the above and which ever way my mood takes me I opt for what one to play with(I too love clamps with a chain and it’s my go to at the mo).
Enjoy whatever way you choose to go. X

1 Like

Nipple: clamps, tassels, pumps, hot wax :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Nipple pumps? Some come with mini bands which you can use. I tend to leave mine on for a while after pumping.

Or even some nipple clamps. If you can handle the Ouch!

2 Likes

Love nipple suckers, makes them so sensitive and we both love how huge they make the nipples. Clamps give a great feeling especially when being tugged, hubby has adapted mine so they can be tugged any way we choose. Also simple but effective is a small thin elastic band wrapped round an erect nipple.
Enjoy whatever you choose

1 Like

In love defo purchase again